Airport Animal Hospital

Angie's List since February 2005

Airport Animal Hospital is proud to serve the Fullerton, CA area for everything pet related. Our veterinary clinic and animal hospital is run by Dr. Charles K. Kamel who is a licensed and experienced veterinarian. ...

02/07/2017

I would grade them all A. They're really good, not that expensive, no waiting. They're very reasonable. They're trustworthy and I trust them with my animals, and their service is great, responsible people, doctors are great. They're open 24/7.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
It was shots for my little kitty and care bath.

CATEGORY veterinarian

12/17/2015

CATEGORY veterinarian,pet grooming

06/24/2013

They are fantastic.  They are fabulous.  The price is really reasonable.  The grooming is top-rated.  The vets are wonderful.  I can get in within 5 minutes.  Their pet food is $4-$5 dealer cheaper than what I get at other pet store.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I took my cat to Airport Animal Hospital to get washed and groomed.  I have taken my cats for shots and blood work in the past.

CATEGORY veterinarian,pet grooming

02/06/2005

THE DOCTORS AND THE AIRPORT ANIMAL HOSPITAL ARE VERY KNOWLEDGEABLE ABOUT ALL PET ILLNESSES AND DISEASES. THEY ARE VERY GENTLE AND LOVING TO ALL THE PETS THEY CARE FOR. THEY ALSO PROVIDE BATHING AND GROOMING SERVICES. THEIR PRICES ARE REASONABLE.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
MINOR SURGERY ON CAT TO DRAIN AND REPAIR ABSCESS ON HEAD. ADDITIONALLY, PROVIDED YEARLY INOCULATIONS.

CATEGORY veterinarian

Grooming, boarding, house call services, surgery, imaging, spaying, vaccinations, lab work, and dental care.