Certified Green Professional Builder and Certified Aging in Place Specialist, see listing at www.nahb.com, National Association of Home Builders, in Washington, DC. We offer an additional $250.00 off our services to any client that mentions they found us on Angie's List. Certified Aging-in-Place Specialist....

Vezina Industries

Serving the Central Valley since 2007. We are a diversified building products company for both new construction and retrofit projects. We offer sales and installation of windows, insulation, fireplaces, solar and roofing. We also offer 0 down financing on our installed energy efficient products to help reduce your energy bills and to make your home more comfortable. Our experienced sales staff can help you find the best plan to suit your needs. We provide professional, curtious and timely service. Call today for information and free estimates.

04/22/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK

CATEGORY ceramic tile,remodeling,bathroom & kitchen remodeling

I have never entered into any remodeling contract with a [member name removed]. I don't personally or through business know a [member name removed] He must have mistaken my company for someone else. This review is false

11/20/2013

They secured a footing on the back patio, and finished up a few other projects around the home. Everything was done through my realtor.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did some repairs on my home to get my house ready to put on the market.

CATEGORY home staging

07/22/2013

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Contacted on remodeling project about a week ago for a quote, haven't heard from them yet.

CATEGORY interior designers,remodeling

06/11/2013

My experience was fine. The quote wasn't reasonable. It was fine talking to them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had an estimate from Your Home Remodeling and Design for kitchen cabinets.

CATEGORY custom cabinets

05/20/2013

Circumstances occurred to eliminate need for renovation

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Provided excellent evaluation to renovate bathroom for handicap access and modernization.

CATEGORY remodeling

Interior design consultation, design project planning, full retail sales of all home furnishings to complete in home clients remodeling, general building contractor to perform and complete all construction aspects of your remodeling projects, kitchen, bathroom, general home remodeling, plus all window covering, carpet, flooring, tile, granite, cabinets, furniture & accessories.

New home construction.