Tioga Lumber & Fence of Fresno

• Trade License Expiration
  • 03/31/2022

2191 N Briarwood Ave

Fresno, CA 93705

Tioga Lumber and Fence inc. Provides quality Redwood and Cedar fencing installation products for the Bay Area, Fresno and Central Valley since 1983. With our Corporate office in Modesto along with our locations in Hollister & Fresno. Tioga Lumber and Fence is your one stop shop for all your fencing, decking, needs. Visit our web site at, www.tiogalumberfence.com...

fencing (4)home remodeling (1)

11/24/2020

The workmanship of the fence was very good. The workers were professional and kept the area clean after working. We did have an issue with the quote / cost of the new fence. I was able to speak with the owner James and he made sure he took care of our concern right away. I would reccomend them for your next fence. We have already referred one neighbor to Tioga Fence and Lumber , i am sure there wi...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New Fence built

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/23/2020

08/17/2020

They did a very good job. In the beginning there were some delays they couldn't avoid but once the shipment came in, they came through with flying colors. They got it all done in less than a day and they were great in communicating with us. The crew was great and I would recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They put up a new redwood fence in my back yard. It was board on board with a lattice topping.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/31/2020

08/12/2020

I had been referred to tioga lumber by a friend who had a new fence built in his property. The salesman Stephen came out and gave me an estimate for the work I wanted done. He was very nice and professional. He sent a crew out and they got my new fence built. I’m happy with my experience and the price I paid.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced an old fence that was falling over

CATEGORY fences,remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/23/2020

08/10/2020

Went great and looks great

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New Fence

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/02/2020

We provide redwood, cedar, and chain link fencing. We also provide decking, railing, trellis, and arbors. Allow us to give you the backyard you have always wanted!