Sprinkler Medics

Founded 1987 • Angie's List since July 2011

B Rated | 8 Reviews

Mobile Repair Our mobile repair team will come to you and trouble shoot problems you may be experiencing with your sprinkler system. We specialize in controllers, pipe repair, wire tracing, main lines, valves, back flows, and drainage systems. Illuminate Your Lifestyle To illuminate your lifestyle, take a professional approach. The trained lighting technicians at Steelescapes can develop a plan for professional landscape lighting that makes your home the envy of the neighborhood. Professionally-installed lighting offers many benefits to your landscape: •Beauty: highlights focal points and creates visual texture. Adds a unique resort-like ambiance to your outdoor living spaces. •Usability: Enjoy your landscape well into the nighttime hours. Enjoy your patio, pool and children’s play areas in the cool evening. •Safety: Guide visitors around obstacles and hazards and safely to your door. •Security: Deter prowlers and intruders. Eliminates undesirable dark shadows. We are proud to use professional-grade fixtures from brands like FX Luminaire and Unique to create a system that's safe, reliable and blends with your landscape. Stop Water Problems in Your Landscape Rely on our experts to help you quickly remedy existing drainage problems in your landscape or recommend preventative solutions for your new installation. Every landscape has problem areas where poor drainage can destroy the beauty of landscaping, create safety hazards and damage the structure. Installing a drainage system can eliminate simple problems that can develop into major headaches. With proper drainage, you can reduce issues with mold, insects and plant loss associated with overwatering. Drainage can also reduce puddles, slick pavement and other hazards....

Pacific West Landscaping

Pacific West Landscaping is committed to excellence in every aspect of our business. We uphold a standard of integrity bound by fairness, honesty and responsibility for all our jobs. We are a locally owned and operated business with more than 30 years of experience. There is no job too big or too small. Call today and let us put our experience to work for you!

Offers by Pacific West Landscaping on Angie's List

D

06/22/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Retrofitted irrigation system from sprays to MP-Rotator Nozzles Gilbert Garcia was the main person on this. Modified irrigation system changing adding lines, sprinkler heads as needed Capping and moving existing heads valves and existing controllers. When I first called them for assistance some sprinklers needed major adjustments since they were basically watering the concrete, street and the entrance way of the house and They doubled up on sections of the system. Some sprinklers heads did not reach or serve the purpose needed It could have been that there were just too many sprinklers in that section. There were leaks from under the ground one major that I finally got I think Gabriel to come out to fix . I had asked them before I gave them the job that I needed to be sure they would service and standby the system at least once a year and be there if repairs were needed. Last time I called they demanded a credit card first that was 4/9/2014 they charge 177.82 ..after they left there were we lost a lot less water but there were still problem areas The really serious problem now is that no one can find the control/solenoid for the whole east section of the system I have spent hundredth of dollars trying to locate this so I can repair it since the timer alerts a problem and it won't turn on. I called Steele Scapes and asked them to come and help since they must know were this is. It is the system they put in. Basically they refused saying basically they do not care they no longer do private residential work or sprinkler repair. At this point I am not sure what else to do....maybe someone out there has suggestions |

05/28/2015

04/02/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They are no longer in business

C

07/08/2014

Called about replacing sprinkler valves. I was told they no longer do repair work. Referred me to AquaMan.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
No service provided.

05/07/2014

CATEGORY irrigation systems

Sprinkler Installation and Repair, Landscape Lighting,and Drainage.

Check, Visa, MasterCard