PET MEDICAL CENTER

Founded 1992 • Angie's List since March 2007

B Rated | 13 Reviews

Our mission is to provide the highest quality in Veterinary Medical care in a friendly, relaxed setting. We hope you will refer your family and friends to our practice. Please visit our website at www.petmedcenterfresno.com to find out more information about our practice philosophy, our services, helpful forms to assist you and an extensive Pet Medical Library for you to search for additional information....

06/30/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Routine exam, bordatella shot and 6 months prescription for triflexes. One dog! The business is good but extremely expensive.

CATEGORY veterinarian

Hi [member name removed], Thank you for your feedback. We hope your pet enjoyed her visit! Trifexis is a great combination medication. Although it can be about $100 for a 6-month supply, it is the convenience of one pill that protects against fleas, heartworms and many intestinal parasites! Good choice on providing your pet with the best protection!

01/25/2014

They are a wonderful Vet and have taken care of my family of pets for years. I trust their diagnosis and they do have access to the state of the art testing and such. My only hesitation when referring them is the cost factor they are pricey so that you have to be aware of. I also think it would be most helpful if they were a little more sympathetic to finances and how a sick animal can hit you so ...

09/26/2013

They are very thorough. They only thing we do not like is that their prices are high. We do continue to use them for services because they are so good.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had my dog's teeth cleaned.

C

09/14/2012

I had to go out of town for a few days, so I opted to leave my canine at this business, which, also, happens to be a veternarian's office. I reviewed the options for boarding and chose the biggest room, so that he could prance around and play with his toys when he was not in play time, which supposedly occurred two times a day. The reason I opted to purchase the bigger room is because they said th...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pet boarding (which was suppose to include live feed to see my dog in his room), give treats (which I provided), play time with other dogs (unless aggressive then a walk outdoors away from other dogs).

CATEGORY kennels

07/16/2012

We really loved the veterinarian. The staff was very nice. The dog seemed very calm, so we were happy.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We used Pet Medical Center & Spa for animal grooming and veterinary services.

CATEGORY veterinarian,pet grooming

ANESTHESIA, BATHING, BEHAVIORAL COUNSELING, BOARDING, DENTISTRY, DIAGNOSTIC & THERAPEUTIC SERVICES, DIETARY COUNSELING, DOGGIE DAY CARE, ECHOCARDIOGRAMS, ELECTROCARDIOGRAPHY SERVICES, EMERGENCY CARE, GROOMING, INDIVIDUALIZED FLEA CONTROL, LABORATORY, PET IDENTIFICATION, PHARMACY, RADIOLOGY SERVICES, THERAPEUTIC LASER, SURGICAL SERVICES, ULTRASOUND SERVICES.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available, PayPal