Lanco General Contractor Inc

Founded 1986 • Angie's List since July 2010

B Rated | 2 Reviews

Working within every phase of the construction industry has given me a "hands-on" perspective into the importance of time management, project flow, and achieving deadlines within budget. 11 field employees and 5 office staff. Additional emails: vincel@lancogc.net, patrick@lancogc.net....

Anthony Campos Landscape

Landscape & maintenance. We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

12/16/2013

We just finished a major kitchen/bathroom remodel done by Lanco,  Are you sitting down- they actually finished on schedule!  They were professional, reasonably priced, honest, and cleaned up after themselves.  They paid attention to detail and provided superior supervision for all the miscellaneous tradesmen involved, and catered to my wife's every crazy OCD issue :) I would recommend highly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Kitchen and Bathroom remodel

CATEGORY remodeling

C

07/07/2006

I WAS NOT VERY PLEASED WITH THE ADDITION TO MY HOME. THEY WENT WAY OVER DEADLINE AND IT TOOK THEM NEARLY A YEAR TO FINISH ONE ROOM. THEY DID DO A GOOD JOB OF CLEANING UP AFTER THEMSELVES THOUGH.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I HAD A NEW FAMILY ROOM BUILT ON TO MY HOUSE.

CATEGORY remodeling

General Remodeling. Carpentry & Woodworking, Deck Maintenance, Dock Building & Repair. Electrical.

Check, PayPal, Financing Available