Delerio Construction

• Trade License Expiration
  • 20130228

4381 N Brawley Ave Ste 101

Fresno, CA 93722

We are a design and build residential remodeling and window company. Licensed, bonded, and insured. We provide full project kitchen and bathroom remodeling for every budget, timeline, and style. We are also certified dealers of Anlin Windows Windows & Doors, Simonton Windows & Doors, Milgard Windows & Doors, and MI Windows & Doors. We have over 35 years of experience in the remodeling business and our only goal is to provide you with a pleasant experience and a beautiful product you can brag about....

home remodeling (8)tile installation (5)cabinet making (5)cabinet refacing (2)flooring (2)door (1)window (1)home remodeling (1)

06/24/2020

They didn’t want to work with me since my request was a insurance claim. They shouldn’t concerned where the money coming from as long as they get paid for the job they do.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
None they didn’t want to work with insurance claim!

CATEGORY custom cabinets,ceramic tile,flooring,bathroom & kitchen remodeling,cabinet refacing

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/24/2020

07/01/2019

They are great and they did a great on my bathroom I am comfortable using them again. Very professional, accessible, and they just good on what they do.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did a bathroom master suite remodeling.

CATEGORY bathroom & kitchen remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/01/2019

07/01/2019

It was good. We liked how it turned out, and the best part of them was the service and very nice employees to help.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They re-did our islands and painted our cabinets in the kitchen and did all the entire flooring in our house. Replacement of the tile.

CATEGORY ceramic tile,flooring,bathroom & kitchen remodeling,cabinet refacing

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/15/2018

06/25/2019

Great job. Always on time. Honest and trustworthy.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
N/A

CATEGORY custom cabinets,ceramic tile,bathroom & kitchen remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/25/2019

06/25/2019

The remodeling process is such a big deal and we were so pleased with Delerio, I had to write a review. I hope it helps someone with their decision making when choosing a contractor. We would/will definitely use them again. RECOMMEND in all caps for sure. When we decided to remodel our kitchen, we found hiring a contractor a daunting task. We stumbled upon Delerio and after meeting them (our third...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Our wish list was to remodel our kitchen, remove a wall and replace it with a 12 foot sliding glass window.

CATEGORY custom cabinets,windows,bathroom & kitchen remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/01/2019

Photo for Delerio Construction - 4381 N Brawley Ave, Fresno, CA - 37950499

06/25/2019

The job took much longer than expected but not due to Delerio Construction...it was the cabinets I ordered from Lowes that held up our job for months. I found all the workers from Delerio Construction to be on time and very clean and proficient about their work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
N/A

CATEGORY ceramic tile,remodeling,bathroom & kitchen remodeling,doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/26/2019

06/25/2019

They were awesome to work with. Very professional. I didn’t feel uneasy about leaving them in my home to do work, (i’d Normally freak out about that). They were always mindful of making a mess when performing demo, and took appropriate measures to reduce it. They went the extra mile to make sure we were happy, and they kept us informed at every step. I will be hiring them again in the future and w...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
N/A

CATEGORY custom cabinets,bathroom & kitchen remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/25/2018

11/21/2016

Geno and his Team did a great job remodeling my kitchen and bathroom. They where great at coming up with solutions that I would not have thought of. They put in a great acrylic shower complete with doors, seat and surrounding walls can you believe that it only took one day? Delerio Construction is defiantly who, I would recommend to handle any work in the home. So impressed that I will be calling ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed to replace my shower and remodel the kitchen.

CATEGORY custom cabinets,ceramic tile,bathroom & kitchen remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/09/2016

We provide residential remodeling and handyman services, from $100 jobs to $100,000 jobs. We don't feel there's too small of a thing to take care of for our customers and nothing too large that we can't handle. Services include but not limited to: framing, plumbing, electrical, lighting, carpentry (doors/windows), flooring, counter-tops, fencing, concrete work, cabinet installs, tile, and more!

Services we will definitely subcontract: Roofing, Landscaping, large concrete jobs, HVAC, garage doors, glass replacements.

Check, Visa, MasterCard