CENTRAL DISTRIBUTING

Founded 1983 • Angie's List since July 2006

Not Rated| 4 Reviews

Central Distributing is a one-stop-shop for all finishing touches for your home. Carrying all the best brand named appliances, plumbing fixtures, lighting fixtures, fireplaces, patio furniture, hand-painted artwork, outdoor living, and some of the most unique accessories for the home. Need delivery, installation or haul away of your appliances - our certified installers can handle everything from a microwave and dishwasher to a commercial style range and refrigerator....

Sierra Construction

Sierra Construction is a all American company formed from years of experiance in residential and comercial Building remodeling as well as maintenance and repairs PLEASE NOTE: we are listed with the air board and we install and remove gas stove wood burning stove as well as pellet stoves. WE DO HANDYMAN WORK. . We at Sierra believe customer service and quality is a priority, Please allow use to serve your construction needs!

03/04/2015

Their service was fabulous from beginning to end. My entire experience with them was absolutely outstanding. I even wrote a letter to the owner complimenting the employees that helped me. I was very impressed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I purchased a gas insert for my fireplace from them and they also installed it.

CATEGORY gas logs

01/05/2009

We were happy with the service and product.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We bought our stove top from here.

CATEGORY appliance sales

09/29/2006

The representative, Matt Davis, was extremely professional and patient. He listened to our needs and then showed us two or three alternatives for each category of appliance. He clearly knows a lot about appliances and what features to look for.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Purchased appliances for a kitchen remodel. Total cost was $2,560.

CATEGORY appliance sales

07/07/2006

THE PEOPLE THEY SEND TO MY HOUSE ARE VERY RESPECTFUL AND FRIENDLY. THEY KEEP A PROFESSIONAL ATTITUDE. I WILL HIRE THEM AGAIN. I REFER THEM TO MY FRIENDS AND FAMILY, THEY LEFT A GOOD IMPRESSION ON ME.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I HIRED THEM TO COME AND CLEAN MY AIR DUCTS.

CATEGORY air duct cleaning

Delivery, installation, and recycling of appliances and fireplaces. Installation of light fixtures.

Running of gas or water lines, concrete/brick/tile work, roofing, cabinet installation, wire runs, etc.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover