CAL FENCE CO

Founded 2002 • Angie's List since July 2006

Not Rated| 6 Reviews

8 EMPLOYEES. USES SUBS FOR DIGGING. COST IS DETERMINED BY THE JOB. TRAVEL CHARGES APPLY....

Kerb Appeal Fenceworks

Here at Kerb Appeal Fencework we sustain our business on quality and integrity. With over 10 years of experience we are experts in the fencing trade and are committed to quality from the beginning to the end of your project. We can help with all your wood fence repair, wood fence replacement, steel framed wood faced gates, wrought iron fences and gates. We are currently not providing chain link or vinyl fence services. We look forward to earning your business. **Due to a high amount of inquiries, please expect a delay in response as we try our best to field all the calls and inquiries coming in at this difficult time**

Award 2019

10/17/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Absolutely nothing, irresponsible, terrible follow up and poor communication

D

06/12/2012

The job was scheduled for March, and it took almost two months to complete.   Almost every aspect of the job was fumbled, ignored or done wrong.   I would leave Ivan messages and he would never return my calls --always giving me excuses as to why he was unable to communicate with  me.   He installed the back wooden fence 1 foot from the ground, and we were forced to use bricks to prevent our dogs ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The contract stipulated a wooden fence on the back yard, and a wrought iron fence in the front.   The wooden fence was supposed to have a strong gate with a lock that could be unlocked from both the outside and inside.   The wrought iron in the front was supposed to have finials (which we provided) soldered, and was supposed to be installed close to the ground -as we have small dogs.

04/30/2012

see above

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Someone from Cal Fence Co. made ann appointment to come out to my house and give me an estimate on building a new fence. They never showed up--never called---just stood me up.

07/17/2006

THEY WERE ON TIME. I LIKED THE FACT THAT THEY CLEANED UP AFTER THEMSELVES WHEN THEY WERE FINISHED. THEY EVEN HAULED AWAY THEY OLD FENCING FREE OF CHARGE. THEY ALSO SECURED THE BOTTOM OF THE FENCE.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I HAD A 6 FOOT CHAIN LINK FENCE INSTALLED IN MY BACKYARD.

07/17/2006

THE COMPANY WAS VERY QUICK ABOUT GETTING THE JOB DONE. THEY WERE VERY CLEAN AND THOROUGH. THEY WERE CAREFUL NOT TO DAMAGE OUR YARD. I THINK MY FENCE LOOKS FANTASTIC.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
THEY CAME OUT AND PUT UP A FIVE FOOT FENCE AROUND THE YARD WITH TWO GATES TO GET IN AND OUT OF. THEY HAD TO WORK AROUND US GETTING IN THE WAY OF THEIR PROGRESS.

FENCING.