Affinity Dental Fresno

Angie's List since February 2012

B Rated | 4 Reviews

Affinity Dental's mission statement is to provide high quality and affordable dentistry in a caring atmosphere. To recognize diversity in each person and provide treatment according to their individual needs and desires. To share our knowledge and skills by educating our patients about oral health, prevention of dental disease and the value of comprehensive care....

07/14/2013

The dentist said I had a cavity and that another tooth (that doesn't bother me) needed to be capped because it has two big fillings in it. I had already decided to get a second opinion so declined that service. Cleanings are a part of my insurance so I decided to let them do it.  They suggested a fluoride varnish and an anti-bacterial rinse.  Once the hygienist came in I told her to do the varnish...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New insurance policy so I had to change my dental provider. Office was well decorated and very clean. The problem started once the exam was over and they started telling me what treatments they recommended for me.

CATEGORY dentists

C

05/17/2013

My experience with them was not that good. They told me to have several treatments that were too expensive, but they didn't really do anything, they just gave me an exam. But I can say that the dentist was alright. I was not also comfortable with their office.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I went to Affinity Dental Fresno for a dental examination.

CATEGORY dentists

05/25/2012

The doctor and the staff are really good. The place is clean. The doctor is very gentle. The overall experience is excellent. I will continue to use this practice.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He took the cap off my tooth and put a crown on.

CATEGORY endodontics

02/06/2012

I went there because I changed my dental plan and they took the dental plan I chose. The interaction went fine.  They were nice and courteous.  They did their work well.  They got me in right away.  The office environment was pleasant and clean.  The staff was nice. I would use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Affinity Dental for my dental needs.

CATEGORY dentists,oral surgeons

General dentistry, cosmetic dentistry, sedation, implants, crowns, restoration, dental x-rays, dentures, invisalign, teeth whitening, inlays & onlays, oral surgery.