Sunny Appliance Repair

07:00 - 20:00
07:00 - 20:00

48521 Warm Springs Blvd, Suite 316

Fremont, CA, 94539

Hello everyone! At Sunny Appliance Repair we always offer quality and affordable appliance repair service whenever your need it. We are always able to provide same-day service call at no-extra charge! Our technicians are licensed, qualified and experienced in all kinds of appliance repair works. Try to use our service once and you will recommend our company to your friends!...

Appliance Repair (70)Appliance Repair - Small (8)Heating and Air Conditioning (1)

11/26/2019

Michael was punctual, straightforward and professional, confirmed my wonderings, fixed the problem for the minimum labor cost and was in and out in 20 minutes.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Oven diagnostic and tepair

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/26/2019

11/22/2019

The provider was very honest (accidentally over paid), friendly and I was very happy with their service. They were fast at responding to my request and I would recommend them to anyone looking for appliance repairs.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dryer was making a bumping sound. Dryer had to be taken apart, fixed and then put back together again.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/18/2019

Thank you for the review, we appreciate your time :)

11/01/2019

not good, would not recommend. could not speak English very well, nor understand my problem.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
washer did not start and agitator was not stable

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/23/2019

Hello [Member Name Removed], I am sorry to read this. I tried to call you, please return my call, if you would like. We will do whatever it takes to meet the demands of our customers. We can send our superviser to check your machine, or we can find another solution. Best regards, Lena Sunny manager

09/26/2019

overall very professional and fast to reply and very up front about cost and will send statements via email on the spot. Stan was extremely courteous and professional and did a great job fixing our appliances quickly

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
fix stove and dishwasher

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/21/2019

02/12/2019

he was very prompt in coming out to assess the problem.. besides waiting for the part to arrive, there was no additional wait to get the problem fixed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
ice maker repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/14/2017

07/16/2018

Well. Ivan was polite and professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dryer repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/16/2018

06/22/2018

The repairman, Simon, was courteous, efficient and knew exactly what to do. When he returned the second day with the needed part and installed that part, he found another piece that needed to be replaced. At my suggestion, he went to a nearby Home Depot for the generic part and finished the job that day, rather than delaying completion by ordering and having to return on yet another day. I was del...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
dishwasher: replace pump and filter/valve

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/22/2018

04/05/2018

Master control board needed replacement.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fixed dish washer

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/15/2018

04/03/2018

Warning light and code came on. The refrigerator was not cold enough. Turned out the fan needed to be replaced. The technician was unable to come on Fri, so set up appointment for Sat. He knew right away what was wrong. Didn't have the part needed; got the part and did the repair. Very good service, especially for a Sat.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair refrigerator

CATEGORY small appliance repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/31/2018

C

01/04/2018

Much confusion about getting in touch with repair people after the initial visit. I eventually decided just to purchase a new refrigerator as the price differential between quoted repair costs and limited warranty and a new frig was small.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Refrigerator repair/diagnostic visit first

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/04/2018