AAA Kitchen Bath Remodel

Founded 1986 • Angie's List since September 2011

Complete design and remodeling of kitchens, bathrooms, outdoor patio kitchens, fireplaces, waterfalls. Over 25 years experience,...

Lavish Home Decor

58  REVIEWS
Lavish Home Decor

Lavish Home Décor is a unique shopping experience. You can visit our showroom and store to meet all of your furniture, window coverings, accessories, and gifting needs. We offer luxury furniture at an affordable price. At Lavish Home Décor, we also design and order custom furniture. We have over 100 vendors that we can purchase from which helps us meet clients needs easily. We are dedicated to providing quality service to all our clients and customers.

06/28/2012

I recently completed a bathroom remodel using the services of Lance Carlson design. My wife actually took a chance and walked into his showroom without any referral after we purchased some fixtures. His laid back style and efforts to save us money on materials during our first meeting, convinced us that we wanted to work with him on our project. As a designer and contractor, he saved us a lot of t...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Lance Carlson design helped us design our bathroom. His team gutted and performed all work and installation.

CATEGORY bathroom & kitchen remodeling

09/20/2011

I'm very impressed with Lance's business knowledge and ethics. He does excellent work. He spend a lot of time with you during the decision making process to ensure you're happy with the results. He always follows up with you after a project is completed. He is responsible and proactive with all aspects of work he performs. I highly recommend him to everyone!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have used Kitchen Bath Remodels for the past three years. They recently completed an outdoor kitchen for my home.

CATEGORY bathroom & kitchen remodeling

Kitchens, baths, cabinets, plumbing fixtures, granite counters, ceramic tile, stone, quartz, hardwood, carpet, drapery, custom wall coverings, fabric and leather upholstry, window treatments, blinds, cornices, outdoor kitchens, hardscape, fireplaces

American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, PayPal, Financing Available