CLARK CONSTRUCTION

Founded 1984 • Angie's List since November 2008

B Rated | 48 Reviews

Please, no requests for handyman work until further notice. OWNER OPERATED. OCCASIONALLY USES SUBS FOR LARGE JOBS. COST DETERMINED BY JOB....

California Air Comfort

Hey Folks! My name is Rich Garner and I am the owner and operator of California Air Comfort! I have been in the HVAC industry for over 18 years. I started at the bottom crawling threw attics and crawl spaces to designing systems for homes with out any central heating and air conditioning. California air comfort not only can take care of all your homes comfort needs but also service,repair,and install commercial comfort systems also. Custom sheet metal fabrication ,load calculations and custom iron stands are just some of the experience California air comfort can do that a lot of these companies lack the experience too do. Thank you for reading and I hope to see you soon. Call California Air Comfort, to make your home comfortable! We have the craftsmanship, and experience to keep your home the perfect temp. Our customer service is second to none, and we are the fairest price in town! Call today for a free estimate.

Offers by California Air Comfort  on Angie's List

10/25/2017

Jim did a great job and shows excellent craftsmanship. It turned out better than we expected. Jim did all the tile work, bathroom floor and shower walls. He took his time and did a great job. Also, Jim keeps the process interactive and values your input and feedback.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Convert a master closet into a master batch / walk in closet.

CATEGORY ceramic tile,closet systems,drywall,electrician,lighting,plumbing,remodeling,woodworking,bathroom & kitchen remodeling,interior painters,doors

06/20/2017

Terrible,called 3 times left a.message each time. No response back on any of the calls.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Drywalling of a room.

CATEGORY handyman service,remodeling

Nothing about this individual is familiar sorry for your bad experience. I would have given an f also. That wasn't my still or how I conduct my business. James

05/04/2017

The end product was great and Jim and his contractors did a fantastic job. There was a point that we had to be very patient due to contractors not showing up on time.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Our basement was finished, walls were put up, drywall was done, and flooring was put down.

CATEGORY contractors,decks,handyman service,lighting,interior painters,basement remodeling

03/31/2017

We saw his work at a neighbors house, we liked what we saw. We hired Jim Clark, he did the job to our satisfaction. Very pleased. We love it!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Demolished 2nd floor bathroom and remodeled it. Tub/shower vanity, mirror, toiler and drywall.

CATEGORY bathroom & kitchen remodeling

03/21/2017

Within a month the room was under construction . . he, alone constructed my dream room. During the construction changes were made with ease and he didn't hesitate to add his thoughts on how to achieve the relaxed, open room that I wanted . . wonderful suggestions which I readily accepted. The room is gorgeous, all that I could hope for. To finish off my room, he constructed a small deck which is f...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Clark Construction is without a doubt the best. Jim has done many repairs and updates in my home, i.e., new kitchen counters and sink; painted interior and exterior, new baseboard throughout. Although a bit skeptical, but hopeful, I asked Jim if he would consider building a three season room on the back of my home.

CATEGORY contractors,decks,flooring,gutter repair,handyman service,lighting,remodeling,windows,woodworking,ceiling fans,interior painters,doors,sunrooms,outdoor lighting

Finish carpentry, cabinets, general construction, kitchen & bath remodeling, general remodeling, door installation, basement remodeling, ceramic work, windows, painting, interior and exterior, ceramic and hardwood flooring, chain link and privacy fences, siding and gutters and all phases of remodeling.

HANDYMAN, ROOFING, CONCRETE POURING OR REPAIR.