The Screen Guys. Com

Founded 1994 • Angie's List since June 2011

We are a mobile window screen company. With FREE estimates for all residential and commercial properties, The Screen Guys can show you how to customize your screening needs with no hassle or obligation. Since everything we do is customized to your specific situation and needs, you can be assured of satisfaction and fast, reliable service at great prices....

Honest Plumbing And Handyman Services

After previously working as a maintenance supervisor, I decided to start my own business to better serve my customers. I have over 10 years of experience in a wide range of home repairs big and small, and I do this work because I truly want to help my customers. My mission is to provide the best quality of service while being quick and efficient in my work. Give me a call and let me help you with your To-Do list today!

05/08/2018

It was quick, easy, and professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair of window screens.

02/11/2016

See above. Wasted my time calling him, but he gave me a great referral

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Told me quickly that inspite of repeated efforts to have have his listing revised by Angie's List, he no longer does work in Roseville. They have not updated this to his file

04/20/2015

They have been excellent. He was quick and all the screens look brand new.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He put together screens that I thought were useless.

02/05/2015

This is a follow up to our original review. As I stated, Chris answered our call promptly, ordered the right screen, and came to install it. Our problem was that he never took the old screen nor answered our calls. After our review, Chris called inmediately trying to recall what had happened and explained that, somehow, he never got our calls. He offered his services to us in any way we needed and...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced patio door screen

04/01/2014

Excellent job. This was for my nephew's house and my sister and I both plan on using him.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Made screens for the whole house. With 3 solar screens and solar screens for the sliding glass door on the west side of the house.

CATEGORY screen repair

The Screen Guys customize your unique screening needs. Here you will find custom screens, screen repair, solar sun screens, screened security doors, aluminum patio covers, custom-made swinging doors, pet doors, new screens, rescreening services, retractable screens and more.