EcoGuard Pest Management

A 63 Reviews

Founded 2011 • Angie's List since January 2012

808 Bidwell St Ste D

Folsom, CA 95630

EcoGuard Pest Management offers a variety of pest control services to accommodate the needs of you and your family. From general pests such as black widows, ants, or any rodent, our trained staff is always available to assist you. Please bug us today, so they stop bugging you! Additional email - service@ecoguardpestmanagement.com....

pest control (63)

01/20/2020

Trap snapped 2 hours after he left. Unfortunately it didn’t kill instantly and I had to finish the job as both my husband and exterminator not present. Had to put poor critter out of its misery. We are city folks living in country for first time and have a lot to learn. Yet very efficient company that uses traps and chemistry nontoxic to environment and my animals. We also have wasp and ant proble...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Rat in house

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/19/2020

08/13/2018

Worked better after second treatment. We like that it is kid and pet safe and dries quickly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Spray for spiders

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/06/2018

12/01/2017

Haven't seen any since the technician closed off all the access points.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Rats needed removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/01/2017

09/07/2017

They did an excellent and I would highly recommend them to others.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I hired them to do pest control.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/07/2017

09/06/2017

The serviceman was professional and did a great job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
To get rid of ants

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/22/2017

05/01/2017

On the first visit, they sprayed the insect repellant on the outer periphery, and applied some gel at some spots inside the kitchen. The ants went away in a couple of days. But, they seemed to come back after a few days. So, I called ecoguard, and they promptly came out to check. Turns out, that was expected behavior. They still applied the gel to a couple more places, and now the ants have comple...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Black ants had invaded our Kitchen.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/01/2017

04/12/2017

Great- the guy who came out was delightful and very professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pest control- Mice eating through our ceilings but the problem was solved with just one visit!

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/01/2017

03/14/2017

I was so delighted with the service that was provided. Bob answered any question I posed to him and went beyond with an extreme since of pride and professionalism. Would I hire Eco-Guard again, absolutely! I signed up for a one year contract. ☺

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Technician Bob Rendon, checked out my property and proceeded to sweep all my eaves and my garage area. My foundation, areas around doors and windows and yard was treated for creepy crawlers. Small area inside my home was treated for an invisible culprit the thought I was yummy to munch on.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/14/2017

03/08/2017

We were happy with them.  They have great customer service, and they are easy to work with. They talk to me a lot about the products they used.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pest control

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/08/2015

03/08/2017

I liked that I didn't have to use the house. They used the products in the house so we could stay.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pest control

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/22/2017

Pest control - spiders, ants, rodents, roaches, fleas, ticks & bed bugs. Rodent control - rats, mice.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available