Active Construction

Founded 1985 • Angie's List since March 2010

Additional contact name - Michael Lopez. Small to medium jobs, Accept cash or check, General Contractor, work by myself....

Fs Company

1  REVIEW
Fs Company

With over 10 years experience, we can take care of all your repairs. We can take care of everything from the roof to the floor! We specialize in all things Handyman and no job is too big or too small! Contact us today for a FREE estimate!!

06/15/2017

Active Construction is top notch! Very quick on responses and was able to perform the drywall repair to full satisfaction in a prompt and professional manner. I will be using them in the future!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Drywall repair

CATEGORY handyman service,interior painters

07/24/2016

We have been trying to get someone to install a range hood for quite some time. Most of the people I got reply from were either booked for next 4 months or were unlicensed. Mike was easy to contact and he responded quickly. He came over and gave some great ideas and suggestions regarding the task at hand. We wanted to install a range hood and duct it outside the house through the roof. His quotes ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Range hood installation with duct work

CATEGORY handyman service,bathroom & kitchen remodeling

07/22/2016

Mike and his son came with very quickly and was even pretty flexible when we screwed up the day he was scheduled to come. They were fast, efficient, and friendly. They did a great job and cleaned up afterwards.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Demo and replacement of damaged baseboards.

01/18/2016

This is the second time I have used Mike, and again I had a great experience.  He removed the antennas when he said he would for the very reasonable price he originally quoted.  I will be using him for any, and all, future handyman work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removed old, and large, TV antennas from roof.

Thanks for the review [Member Name Removed],

12/01/2015

Garage door repair completed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Mike showed up on time and fixed my garage door at a very reasonable price. This was actually a dangerous job a lot of guys won't do. He walked through a couple doors that had loose handles and repaired them without being asked. I will hire him again.

Thanks for the review !

Electrical. Handyman. Tile. Carpentry. Doors, Painting. Drywall, Baseboard and crown

Roofing