A+ Green Thumb Prof Turf & Tree Care, Inc.

Founded 1998 • Angie's List since October 2009

We provide lawn fertilization annual programs. Local small company. Licensed qualified applicator to be able to spray weeds. (QAL 120388). California landscape contractor. (902060). First lawn fertilizer application free for Angie's List members....

N/A
Jumper Construction

Family owned and operated, Jumper Construction performs all levels of concrete repair. Our System is a versatile and high performing decorative coating and concrete restoration solution that can restore your dull and cracked cement surfaces and give them a brand new look. Cracks, faded surfaces, dull finishes, all gone! We guarantee high-quality construction for each and every project. REPAIR don't Replace

06/12/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Gypsum application

CATEGORY concrete repair

01/04/2011

All in I am fairly happy with A+. The aeration and fertilization didn't really result in much improvement to the front lawn. I had expected a more noticeable improvement versus last winter (grass has still turned yellow and the seed/fertilizer doesn't appear to have made much difference.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Hired A+ to aerate, seed and fertilize the lawn. They arrived on the expected date and at the expected time and charged the rate indicated over the phone.

CATEGORY landscaping,lawn treatment

07/17/2010

The provide an excellent service, very customer friendly. The only problem I had was while I was overseas, they didn't offer internet billing or notifications/information. It's very basic, they leave a payment envelope after service and rely on the service reps direct contact with the customer. Somewhere along the way, service was dropped because I wasn't there to pay the bill and renters didn't p...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Green Thumb for many years to provide regular fertilizing, aeration, etc.

CATEGORY landscaping,lawn service,lawn treatment

12/23/2008

They were highly professional. They gave us a free consultation and estimate. They showed up when they said that they would and the project took less than a week. They gave us a good follow up. The finished project turned out how I had imagined.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They re-landscaped the front and back yards which are average in size.

CATEGORY landscaping

Lawn & shrub fertilization, new sod installs, aerations, weed control, new landscape installs, digital virtual landscape designs.

mowing or trimming