BARBARA HANSON LONG-TERM CARE

Founded 1995 • Angie's List since July 2010

I help people decide whether Long-Term Care insurance is right for them. If not, there are other means to prepare for aging or accidents that can cause a need for long-term care that I can suggest, even when care is already needed. CA Lic. 0715625...

Bruno Nascimento - Health & Life Insurance Broker

8x Super Service Award Recipient. Call or text me directly on (888) 261-3584 or email bruno@healthbrokersonline.com. Independent insurance broker representing every major health insurance carrier in United States. I help you understand all your options and compare between the carriers in your state to find the one with the best rates in your area, as well as the policy that is best suited for you based on your specific situation. I am here to answer any question you may have. I am experienced and great at what I do, please read what my clients are saying about me and call me with confidence. I look forward to working with you!

08/29/2017

She is very experienced and super generous with her time and advice!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Barbara is an expert in long-term care insurance, helped initiate our coverage when the time came.

CATEGORY health insurance providers

08/08/2014

Barbara is knowledgeable and willing to share what she knows--she really cares about people and helping them. I am profoundly grateful to have found her when I decided to look into long-term care for myself. I've had my policy for 8 years and its daily rate of reimbursement had grown with inflation. I wouldn't have even thought about this important aspect without Barbara's guidance and expertise. ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Barbara helped me understand the differences between different kinds of long-term care policies and I am very pleased with the policy she recommended. Even more, she has been willing to assist several of my friends who already had long-term care policies (i.e., no benefit to her) with their questions about their policies and coverage. Barbara was able to explain why the company answer was what it was and whether or not it meshed with the policy they had bought. We talked today and she said she was willing to help another friend and also shared other potential resources.

CATEGORY health insurance providers

I worked in nursing homes for 7 years as an activity director. I am delighted to help folks pay for their care with their Long-Term Care insurance in their own homes or in assisted living. Not many are prepared for this big and expensive risk. Glad to help!

I can help find disability, life and critical care insurance. Annuities are also offered. I refer clients to other trusted professionals for services I do not provide myself.