Kaiser Permanente Medical Offices - Fairfield

• Angie's List since August 2013

NA Rated | 3 Reviews

05/09/2014

I like that they're always accessible. For whatever need I might have at that time, they have a way of meeting that need. I've had good work with them. As HMO's go, they're probably one of the best if not the best.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I use Kaiser Fairfield all the time.

CATEGORY hospitals

05/07/2014

It really has been a good experience all around. As soon as you walk in, everybody is very courteous. The nurses and the doctors listen. They really seem concerned. Everyone that I've dealt with has been very nice and very responsive and very professional and seemed to be very knowledgeable so I feel very comfortable going to them. I've been going to them for about 3 years.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I use Kaiser Permanente Medical Offices in Fairfield for primary care.

CATEGORY family doctor

08/30/2013

They seem to be very professional and knowledgeable. They are concerned about our issues and try to resolve whatever may be the issue at that time. The doctors seem to be very knowledgeable. The nurses are very friendly and helpful. They're always available.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I go to Kaiser Permanente Medical Offices for medical care.

CATEGORY family doctor

Adult medicine

Similar businesses in your area...