Green Valley Painting Inc.

A 29 Reviews

Founded 2003 • Angie's List since April 2017

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

• Trade License Number
  • 827751 B C33

4160 Suisun Valley Rd

Fairfield, CA 94534

Green Valley Painting Inc. is a family owned and operated Painting Contractor with 23 full time employees. We have flexible scheduling options to fit the busy lifestyles of the Greater Bay Area....

interior painting (26)house painting (12)cabinet refacing (5)drywall repair (5)pressure washing (3)woodworking (2)

11/17/2019

Excellent painting job! We have had a lot of remodeling and work done to our house and this is the first time I have ever written a review. Green Valley Painting came in October 2019 and painted the entire inside of our house. Including bathrooms, cabinets, doors and closets. The prep work, painting, workers and owner were extremely professional! I have high standards so if I highly recommend Gree...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painting the entire inside of our house. Including bathrooms, closets, cabinets, doors , base boards and molding.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/15/2019

Thank you [Member Name Removed], always a pleasure to work with you!

11/15/2019

I was so very happy with Ian and his team at Green Valley Painting. I needed my house painted and a referral for a bathroom contractor. Ian was there for me. He had a superior team paintIng my house and did in a few days. They were professional and did anything I asked them. I was impressed how detailed they were and pressured washed and washed my windows after they were finished. What a great tea...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Exterior house painting

CATEGORY house painters,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/14/2019

Thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule to write such a nice review. It was our pleasure to work on your project!

06/29/2019

Great customer service and follow-through! Green Valley Painters did everything they promised and more! Rather than repaint a deteriorated wood bannister, they replaced it and then painted it without an extra charge. Also, they returned within one week when we asked for some minor touch-ups. We highly recommend them. Judi and Joe, Napa CA

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painted all of the exterior trim and wood stairs

CATEGORY house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/10/2019

Thank you for the opportunity to work on your project!

04/14/2019

Excellent service. From the beginning with the estimate all the way to the end from getting the hardware installed. Follow through was amazing. Never late to the job. I would and will hire GVP again. I highly recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Kitchen Cabinets Painted

CATEGORY interior painters,cabinet refacing

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/14/2019

Photo for Green Valley Painting Inc. - 4160 Suisun Valley Rd, Fairfield, CA - 37819360

Thank you for taking the time out of your busy day to write a review. The pleasure was all ours!

03/28/2019

I have very high standards and when I went out for three bids on completely painting the complete interior of a home we purchased. Green Valley was not the cheapest, but when I met the owner Ian and his staff, I was impressed with his thoroughness and excellent knowledge. We signed the bid. The results were breathtaking—the detail regarding painting of the trim, window panes, baseboards, etc was i...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Interior painting

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/09/2019

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for the review. It is a pleasure working with clients like you!

03/21/2019

Incredible, seriously! I have owned a lot of real estate and am a real estate professional so I have hired many many painting professionals over my career and even worked my way through college paining. Ian's company and crew were without a doubt the best crew I have ever hired and this was for my personal home. Bid was more than fair and his crew kicked the job out quickly, curiously and in fact,...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Complete interior paint job

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/04/2019

Photo for Green Valley Painting Inc. - 4160 Suisun Valley Rd, Fairfield, CA - 37781956

Thank you for the wonderful review. The crew enjoyed working with you on your project.

02/19/2019

Ian and his crew were great! Excellent work and very professional. They communicated with me often and even after the work was completed, Ian followed up with us.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Whole interior of home

CATEGORY drywall,interior painters,cabinet refacing

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/18/2019

Photo for Green Valley Painting Inc. - 4160 Suisun Valley Rd, Fairfield, CA - 37719836

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. It was a pleasure working with you on your project.

01/26/2019

Exceeded our expectations. Quality work, Awesome crew. Cleaned up the project everyday before leaving. Did a great job on the prep work and beyond happy with the finished job. Would not hesitate to recommend this company. They truly did an amazing job. No surprises at the end, bill was exactly what they quoted.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Prepping and painting exterior of house

CATEGORY pressure washing,house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/26/2019

Thank you, it was a pleasure working with you.

01/15/2019

Family & friends, It's been a long time, since i could brag about "House Painters", BUT, Green Valley Painters, Inc. out of Fairfield, California 94534, was a BIG step above the rest. I mean, I'm talking some serious quality painting skills, and attention to detail .. .. And a "Dream Team" Crew .. .. THANK YOU Owner Ian Lillibridge, and Casey, Abraham, Issac, Tony & Armando. "Our" 45 Year old Home...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Large Ranch Home Interior Painting

CATEGORY drywall,pressure washing,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/12/2019

Photo for Green Valley Painting Inc. - 4160 Suisun Valley Rd, Fairfield, CA - 37657567

Thank You! The guys loved working with you on your project.

01/09/2019

Ian's crew did an amazing job on the interior of our house prior to move in. The paint job was excellent and completed quickly. His crew had excellent communication when it came to any questions or concerns. We are loving the new look of the interior of our house. I would not hesitate to hire Green Valley Painting in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painting Whole Interior of House

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/26/2018

Thank you, we were happy to be able to help you prior to your move in!

Interior/Exterior Commercial Painting. Interior/Exterior Residential painting ( New construction and repaint) Pressure washing. Epoxy Garage Floors. Light Industrial Painting applications. Cabinet painting. Stain and Lacquer. Drywall Repair and Texture. Molding Installation. Deck Stain. Handyman Services.

Electrical. Plumbing. Remodel.