Call My Guy!

Founded 2004 • Angie's List since December 2009

We provide complete home care services. We can help you with your handyman tasks all the way up to remodeling your home or business. We understand it takes time to get your place the way you want it, and we are prepared to help you thorugh each phase. There are a variety of examples of our work for you to browse through in the Picture section. We believe you can design your space any way you want, and love being a part of the process. From upgrades or makeovers to dialing in solutions that you just can't buy in a store... when you want someone with creativity and can-do attitude, Call My Guy!. The combination of our award winning service and affordability has put a great demand on our schedule. Our goal is to service the community, and we are very busy doing so. Therefore we apologize in advance if we can’t get back to you right away. The demand for our service is greater than the resources we have to keep up. We are building our team, but we are being careful to make sure we bring on the best fit for our vision… a vision that is based on bringing hotel level service to the home, and doing so with a best in class quality....

My Computer Works

248  REVIEWS
My Computer Works

Award 2019
Offers by My Computer Works on Angie's List

07/10/2019

The service was fast and professional, and I'm very pleased with how nice the countertop looks despite their warnings that sometimes tile can chip or crack and while they'd be as careful as possible it's always a risk. They left my kitchen as clean as it was when they arrived and were nothing but polite throughout.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tile trimmed off of installed countertop

CATEGORY handyman service

02/19/2018

All work was done in a timely, professional manner. The finish work was excellent.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installation of new baseboard Installation of new kitchen cabinets Misc repairs

CATEGORY handyman service,woodworking

12/22/2017

Call My Guy was awesome, they accurately analyzed and solved the problem of installing a new stall with totally different specs. I was really happy with their work, and with every interaction I had with them. They are very professional and did exactly what I needed done. I would definitely call them again. They're pretty busy, so you might have to wait, but it's worth it.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Stove Installation

CATEGORY handyman service

12/21/2017

Very well - the results look terrific

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Earthquake Repairs - carpentry, dry wall, plastering, painting,

CATEGORY contractors,ceramic tile,drywall,electrician,flooring,handyman service,lighting,plumbing,remodeling,siding,deck cleaning,pressure washing,interior painters

05/10/2017

He was prompt and got the job done fast. Very reasonable. Would hire him again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Electrical repair.

CATEGORY electrician,handyman service

Handyman Services. Kitchen & Bathroom Remodeling. Home Improvement. Tile. Carpentry. Decks. Trellis & Awning Construction & Repair. Fencing. Doors & Windows. Roofing. Electrical. Painting. Wall & Ceiling Repair.

Carpet Installation. Complete Roofing Replacement. Hauling Debris.

Verbal estimates under $1, 000.
Check, PayPal, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available