HomePRO

• Trade License Expiration
  • 20150430

5908 Courville Court

FAIR OAKS, CA 95628

HomePRO is a professional exterior remodeler, with a focus on beautifying, repairing and protecting the exterior of existing residential homes. We have our own employees who are skilled in all phases of home improvement and can expertly handle anything that might be encountered during a job. HomePRO does not have any subcontractors or salesmen. The owner, a licensed General Contractor, meets with potential clients and provides expert advice about correct methods of repair, different options available, building code compliance, permit requirements, expert design and color consultation along with other relevant information to help our clients make an informed decision....

stucco repair (64)window replacement (27)door installation (15)siding (13)house painting (12)general contracting (9)woodworking (6)roofing (4)gutter installation (4)handyman (4)insulation (3)plaster (3)

02/23/2020

Prompt & really easy to work with. Repair work looks great!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Masonry repair

CATEGORY masonry, stucco

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/23/2020

12/26/2019

met with them and after calling them and emailing them 5 times I nevergot a quote

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Stucco outside of my house and never got a quote form them

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/26/2019

Hi, We have no record of you contacting our company. You must have us confused with a different company because we always return all calls. If you are intrested in discussing your project you can call us any time.

02/02/2018

I interviewed three repair companies, two in person, while Matt Stevenson at HomePro requested photos of the damage be sent to him in lieu of an onsite estimate. HomePro was the highest bid, but provided the most professional and comprehensive written estimate. My past experience in hiring low-bid, "semi-professional" labor has never turned out well, so I hired Matt based on positive customer revi...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My next door neighbor's teenage daughter accidentally backed into the side of our house, the low speed collision crushing the stucco wall and gutter downspout.

CATEGORY gutter repair, stucco

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/24/2018

09/23/2017

Matt and crew were always timely and extremely polite. They had to do more then originally planned to find the leak source (flashing error by builder at 2nd story subfloor). They did an outstanding job overall. The price is more expensive then other contractors, but you get outstanding quality work and the piece of mind of knowing the the leak is really fixed and will not return in a few years.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We were very pleased with the quality of service we received from Matt and his crew at HomePro. We had water leaks in 5 large 1st floor windows. Matt came and explained the most likely source of the leaks as well as the fact that they made need to rip off more stucco in order to find the source of the leaks.

CATEGORY replacement windows, stucco, house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/18/2017

D

08/03/2017

never hired them. Could not get pass my preliminary interview

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
stucco. Very expensive company and full of ******** arrogance

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/03/2017

06/01/2017

Small job for this company, but they showed up when promised, on time. Completed job satisfactorily and in a timely, professional manner. Left premises clean.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dry rot repair around window encased in rock facing.

CATEGORY contractors, masonry, siding, stucco, house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/01/2017

05/05/2017

We asked them to come out to do an estimate for stucco. They gave us a quote over the phone without even looking at it. They wanted to quote us at $7000. The window was new, he wanted to remove it because "he didn't like that kind of window." He wanted to put in a window that he liked so that he could then take care of leak.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Leak in the stucco

CATEGORY water damage restoration

Hi [Member Name Removed], After I spent 20 minutes giving you a free consultation over the phone, I guess I was not clear enough about our process. As I told you during your free phone consultation, my company has specialized in repairing water leaks with windows and stucco for over 20 years. We are currently receiving ten to twenty calls every day from homeowners like yourself that have water lea...

01/30/2017

They repaired stucco on one side of the house. For the amount of work they did, the pricing was fair. The quality was extraordinarily good. The owner Matt Stevenson was always ready to answer questions and solve problems. He projected how long it would take. We had one slight interruption when it turned out to be more of a job than he thought initially. But they were all there and the team worked ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did some major stucco repair for us.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/22/2016

01/03/2017

Matt Stevenson was quick to respond to my call. He made an appointment and showed up early. He gave me a written quote after inspecting my home. He was up front about all the costs and kept me apprised about all the needs especially after the fractures were opened and additional work was required to effect proper repairs. I was extremely satisfied with all of the work and have plans on hiring Home...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repaired fractured stucco, installed new barge rafters, replaced three broken concrete roof tiles, installed gutter guards after cleaning out and sealing the gutters, reset three interior doors, replaced two interior light fixtures, replaced rotted wood around garage doors, installed metal caps over rafters extending into the weather, replaced two rotted fence posts and rest two gates, some other small repairs were made too.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/10/2016

09/26/2016

Based upon the repair the owner recommended I use a painter that can do minor stucco repair.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed Stucco repair and exterior painting.

CATEGORY contractors, house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/26/2016

Full Service Exterior Remodeling. Maintenance Free Solutions. Tex-Cote Permanent Protective Coatings for Stucco Homes. Certainteed Vinyl Siding for all types of homes. Anlin Vinyl Windows and Patio/French Doors. Stucco Solutions from small repairs to water leaks. Entry/Security Doors. Gutters/Gutter Guards. Dry-Rot Repairs. Patio Covers. General Home Repairs.

Interior Painting and Fencing