Munoz Networking

Angie's List since May 2013

All American Solutions

Premium Remote Access Computer Repair, $99 (no additional hourly fees). 100% Money Back Guarantee. We repair both Windows and MAC Computers. All work is performed by US Military Veterans who are Certified Technicians! Why take your Computer into a store when we can perform the same repair from the comfort of your own home? Included is: -Virus/Malware Removal -Browsers being un-hijacked -Security Evaluation -"Free" (Trial Version) of Anti-Virus/Internet Security Software -Complete Premium Computer Optimization, (Makes it run faster). When we are done repairing your computer, it will run like it was brand new. All of our Techs are Vets! We service the entire US. 888-246-9990. Alternate Email: bob@allamericansolutions.us Web Address: https://allamericansolutions.com

Award 2019
Offers by All American Solutions on Angie's List

03/25/2014

Iphone5 water repair and screen replaced. Recovered info from a broken iPhone I've had for years and no one could retrieve the info off of the damaged memory board. But Joey did and for a heck of a bargain A+++

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Iphone5 water repair and screen replaced. Recovered info from a broken iPhone I've had for years and no one could retrieve the info off of the damaged memory board. But Joey did and for a heck of a bargain! Btw they are 100% mobile and come to you.

CATEGORY cell phone service

06/25/2013

Have had CLEARwire for years and was ready to cancel because of this new outsourcing tech support. This is the only storefront you can be person to person from L.A. To Sacramento. A++++++ is my only opinion. Even factory international unlocked my iPhone 5 for use in India and changed the colors of my actual housing all for less the $190!!!...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
No contract Broadband unlimited usage Home or Mobile Data ISP, customer support center, IPhone repair and

CATEGORY internet service,cell phone service