Darin Totty Construction

Angie's List since January 2013

B Rated | 2 Reviews

All Phases of residential remodeling Kitchens Bath Patios...

Gold Eagle Painting

At Gold Eagle Painting, we take great pride in our experience, expertise, quality, and customer service that we provide to meet the consumer’s needs. It is our mission to provide excellent workmanship and complete customer satisfaction from start to completion of a project. In order to understand the needs and expectations of our customers, we take great care to work and communicate with every customer in a professional manner. Our reputation is based on service, safety, and quality, regardless of how large or small the job.

Award 2019

04/29/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He came out to give me an estimate and never got back to me with one. A month later I called to see what happend and he stated he would get back to me. He didn't. Very unprofessional and disappointing.

CATEGORY interior painters

04/01/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Completely repainted kitchen with laundry room and half bath.  Removed all doors and cupboard doors,drawers to finish at the warehouse. They have all come back in great condition. Painted the stucco on the outside of the house and all trim.  Job was very well done.  Crew was always polite and competent.

CATEGORY remodeling,bathroom & kitchen remodeling,interior painters,cabinet refacing

All remodeling and additions