J & B Plumbing & Drain

Founded 1999 • Angie's List since February 2012

Not Rated| 15 Reviews

service and repair plumbing 20year exp...

WaterheatersPlus

55  REVIEWS
WaterheatersPlus

WaterheatersPlus since 1986. Friendly service and great pricing! Specializing in water heaters and water filtration. However I have been a full service plumber for over 25 years. Please check out my reviews and you will see that you get more than just a Super Service Award Winner. You get a plumber who understands the value of life long customers. "the affordable way to do it right!"

11/04/2016

Excellent! Very responsive and professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Slow drain in master bath shower.

CATEGORY plumbing

09/28/2014

My elderly mother lives in a mobile home, The toilets weren't flushing completely. I called J and B, and Jose came over and cleared out the pipes. He was very prompt, and very personable. My husband and I have used J and B to replace our water heater. I wish I had written a review at that time, as I was very happy with the service and the price. This is my go-to company for any plumbing situations...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleared the drain pipes.

CATEGORY plumbing, water heater repair, drain cleaning

06/24/2014

He was very professional, friendly, and helpful. This is the first time I used a provider from Angie's list and I was pleased with his work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleared congested kitchen sink waste line. Replaced trip lever for upstairs hall toilet

CATEGORY plumbing

03/19/2014

I was really happy with their work. I am planning on hiring them again for a pressure valve for our swimming pool.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They removed and reinstalled a new valve and water supply for the water heater. The also replaced a pressure regulator in the garage. Finally, they installed a pressure regulator and ice maker valve that goes into the icemaker of my new Whirlpool stainless steel refrigerator.

CATEGORY plumbing, water heater repair

02/17/2014

He is someone we trust for all our plumbing needs. We have been using him over the past 15 years. His pricing is fair and he always does good work. He is a little busy these days, but he's very good about answering the phone. If he can't do the job due to his schedule, he will recommend someone good who can.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
John came out in December to replace some washer hot and cold water lines, clean out a couple drains, and do general maintenance. In the past, he did all the plumbing for a remodel – replacing existing and installing new.

CATEGORY plumbing, drain cleaning

water leaks,gas leaks,drain cleaning,disposals,water heaters,many more just call ask four john