Carpet Club

Founded 1985 • Angie's List since September 2004

At Carpet Club, there is no club to join or membership fees to pay, however, there is money to be saved! At Carpet Club you are already a member of our family, so start saving today! We are a Veteran-Owned business who has been proudly serving our local communities since 1985. We are one of the largest flooring contractors in the county and have the financial ability and staff to undertake and finish any project with the utmost confidence and professionalism. We have an impressive and extensive portfolio of delighted and repeat clients that we will be happy to share with you. Please feel free to call or stop by our state-of-the-art showroom anytime for a personal tour. Additional DBA - Mobile Carpet Club Inc. Additional email - sales@carpetclub.com. Lic. 531713...

Affordable Window Coverings

Custom Window Covering provider and Interior Decorator, specializing in Blinds, Drapes, Shades, Shutters, Tinting, Motorization, custom bedding and upholstering. We offer Free estimates to your home or business. We also accept all major cards and can Finance 100% OAC.

07/04/2017

I stopped in the store and met with Patty concerning replacing the vinyl tiles in my bathroom. Patty came to my home, measured, and provided me with samples. After sending me an estimate, she notified me that she would need to switch to a different supplier and different type of tile. She provided me with more samples, and that was the last I heard from her! I kept requesting a revised estimate, s...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace vinyl tiles in bathroom

CATEGORY flooring

12/15/2014

Outstanding. They got here when they said they're going to get here. They didn't mess or break anything. They did all what we told them to do. They did an excellent job. It looks so much better than the previous carpet. They were very meticulous and they were fantastic. I would highly recommend them. I would use them again in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They moved the furniture out and moved the furniture in. They put the fill step on hallway.

CATEGORY carpet installation,flooring

We are very glad you enjoyed working with us. We would appreciate it if you would recommend us to your friends. Thank you for choosing Carpet Club, The Better Flooring People. Happy Holidays!

03/06/2014

They were excellent. The crew did an excellent job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpet Club installed carpeting for us.

08/29/2013

This is the fourth time I have used Carpet Club and have been happy each and every time. I originally found Carpet Club on Angie's List. I initially worked with Neal who helped me find the carpet that met my needs and was within my budget. He was wonderful to work with and he kept me up to date and within budget. The installer, Abel, was great. He removed the old carpet and padding and took away. ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removed old carpeting and padding and took it away. Installed new padding and 670 s/f of carpeting on stairs (14 steps), hallway, two bedrooms, and two closets (one a walk-in).

05/16/2013

Everything went smoothly from estimate to installation.  When we are ready we will be using them to replace the carpet in the remaining bedrooms.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We replaced the carpet in our living room and 2 bedrooms.

CATEGORY carpet installation,flooring

Window Treatments, Ceramics, Stone, Wood, Laminate, Vinyl, Carpet, Installation, Expert Repair & Trained Decorators.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available