American Roto Drains & Plumbing

American Roto Drains and Plumbing provides customers with professional, lasting plumbing solutions. Our certified, trusted plumbers can diagnose and repair your plumbing problem with precision and accuracy. We understand how important it is to have a reliable plumber who can fix your problem in a timely, courteous, and professional manner. At American Roto Drains and Plumbing, we take great pride in arriving on time and providing you with cost-effective solutions for all your plumbing needs. We stand by our plumbing services, which is why we offer: -Same-Day Service -Upfront Pricing -24-Hour Service -Full Guarantee on All Repairs...

TOP NOTCH PLUMBING

62  REVIEWS
TOP NOTCH PLUMBING

LICENSE # 884673.

Award 2019

03/27/2019

Amazing very nice professional did hard work got my toilet fixed so happy I am keeping them on speed dial for all my plumbing needs amazing experience excellent service

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Unclogged my toilet

CATEGORY plumbing,drain cleaning

03/20/2019

My service went well. Ray came out and was professional and let me know along the way how everything was going. They were able to fix my problem and I would definitely recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Sewer repair

03/20/2019

They did good work. They were able to install a water heater for me and they cleaned up after themselves, they took the time to make sure everything was in place, and kept in contact with me so that I was informed. Overall, they were pretty great.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced a water heater

03/20/2019

They were able to snake a drain line for me that ran from a guest line to the street. Then they come in and jetted it. Excellent service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Snaked a drain line

12/31/2018

Given that this was on such short notice, we were very please with responsiveness, advice, and carrying out of the work. The new water heater is now working well. Our only concern, which I mentioned to them afterwards, was that the installation crew made a small, but important, error. They had set the water temperature much too high. When we started using the taps in the house after installation, ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Emergency replacement of water heater

CATEGORY water heater repair

Drain Cleaning & Rooter Services, Sewer Repairs Or Replacements, Sewer Camera Inspections, Trenchless Sewer Lines, Water Leaks, Leak Detection, Slab Leaks, Water Main Repairs, Pressure Regulators, Hose bibs, Water Shut Off Valves, Water Heaters Repair or Install, Tankless Water Heaters, Water Filtration System, Water Softeners, Reverse Osmosis, Gas Lines, Gas Repairs, Garbage Disposals, Faucets, Toilets, Showers, Bathroom Remodels, Kitchen Remodels, And much much more!

Check, Visa, Discover, American Express