A-RAYMAN ELECTRIC, INC.

Founded 2007 • Angie's List since July 2008

All Electrical Services for residential, commercial , SOLAR ELECTRIC INSTALLATIONS AND REBATES (Free estimate for solar electric consultation) Family owned, Veteran owned, Honest , dependable, always do Quality work...

Anderson Plumbing Heating & Air

Need a licensed and efficient plumbing, drain, heating or air conditioning professional? San Diegans have trusted their homes to us for over 40 years! We have the experience, training and tools to expertly detect and fix leaks, clear drains, repair sewer lines, and to repair, service and install all brands of heating and AC systems. We stand behind our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee, and "Nobody wows clients like we do!" Before you decide who gets your business, there are a few more things you should know about us: - We are Licensed and Insured - We are a woman-owned, family business. We take pride in our policies and procedures that ensure you get the extra care your family deserves. - We want you to be safe in your home. We conduct some of the strictest background checks in our industry. We even do a personality profile test on every employee... making sure we have the right person for the job. - We offer the strongest guarantees in the industry ... always in writing! - We believe in paying it forward. We support a number of local non-profits such as Susan G. Komen - San Diego, the USO, Girl Scouts and many more. How can we make you smile today?

Offers by Anderson Plumbing Heating & Air on Angie's List

11/17/2015

Ray is great.  We have been using his service for years for both extremely complicated problems to general maintenance.  He is a calm problem solver and a total professional.  We also adore him as a person. He's a truly nice guy who we consider a friend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed Insteon Home networking modules and reprogrammed our Lutron Grafik Eye system.

03/04/2015

Ray has been professional and courteous at every visit.  He is flexible and has suggestions as needed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have used Ray multiple times.  The last service was to install multiple programmable light switches and to repair an outside outlet  My first service was earlier in 2014 with an emergency issue with a ceiling fan. The fan was popping and sizzling and I was concerned about the safety.  They were prompt and came over the first thing the next morning to examine the fan.  I ended up having Ray replace 2 ceiling fans.

CATEGORY electrician,lighting,ceiling fans

01/26/2015

.I used them primarily because of the prize. I'll probably give them an overall rating of B.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used A-RAYMAN ELECTRIC for wiring, circuits, adding some outlets and installing some kitchen lighting.

12/03/2013

Excellent.  Performed as advertised

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
install lights, switches, outlets, fan, thermostat, rewire

08/12/2013

I left a voice mail message mid-morning. The call was returned after 7 p.m. (voice mail). In the mean time I found another electrician via Home Advisor, who did a complete and satisfactory job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Nothing.

CATEGORY electrician

We did return call. We did not get a respond back. We are very sorry for this miss communication.

Residential, Commericial, Solar Electric installations, (free estimate for solar electric)-we work with doing installation, rebates. remodel, service & repair; troubleshooting, electrical upgrades, service panels, breakers, lighting, outlets, gfci/afci, new circuits, spa hook-up, ceiling fans, switches, data, voice, single phase, three phase industrial motor control, wells, pumps, weekend emergency service, surveillance system,and Solar Electric installations with energy management consulting.

Check, Visa, MasterCard