Atlas Plumbing Solutions, Inc.

Angie's List since July 2012

Full service plumbing repairs and installation...

PR Masonry

1  REVIEW
PR Masonry

FAMILY OWNED BUSINESS, MASONRY WORK, CALL FOR FREE ESTIMATE

07/17/2012

I have started using Atlas plumbing for my inestment properties. They have been doing fast, reliable and affordable work and service. I will continue using them. No complaints for tenants or future buyers. Great service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
misc plumbig repairs and repiping for residnetial fixers that I buy and sell.

CATEGORY plumbing

07/17/2012

Great. Very nice and professional company. Did the work fast, explained to me what they needed from me and their service is excellent. I have recommended t hem to another friend of mine and he was extreemly happy with their work as well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Atlas plumbing was the plumber my genenral contractor used in a major remodeling that I did in my condo. The redid all the lumbing for the kitchen and 2 bathrooms that I remodeled.

CATEGORY plumbing

Specialize in everyday service calls such as clogged drains, all leaks, water heater repairs, gas line repairs, etc... Also specialize in plumbing re-pipes, kitchen/bathroom remodeling, new home constructions or home additions,certified by Noritz for tankless water heater installation and repairs, main sewer line / main water line installation and repairs and much more! License # 947750. Bonded and fully insured.