Sons Of Odin Hauling & Demolition

Founded 2006 • Angie's List since March 2009

Sons of Odin Hauling & Demolition is dedicated to the highest level of customer service and environmentally responsible practices. We are a family-owned business that has proudly served our community since 2006. We can meet your debris removal needs while minimizing the impact on the environment....

S.C. Home Repair

23  REVIEWS
S.C. Home Repair

Full service Home Maintenance & Repair. Specializing in painting, flooring and bathroom/kitchen remodeling. Electrical, plumbing etc.

Award 2019

07/15/2019

Great, they delivered on time and picked up on time. They did a follow up call to be sure we were ready for the pickup.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dumpster on a jobsite

CATEGORY hauling services, dumpster service

01/15/2019

Great! The guys were punctual and professional. They asked questions to insure that the job was being done to our expectations. I found the price to be affordable and I would use this service/company again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Hauling junk

D

01/14/2019

They were late. Tried to charge me more than I was quoted by the previous group.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
moving trash and small items out of my house

01/05/2019

Eddie plus one were fast and thorough. I first contacted Eddie a week before about a dumpster but, due to SF permit requirement, it was not the best solution for me. He suggested a pick up and haul away solution which was helpful.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Haul away trash

11/17/2018

Extra nice crew. Excellent service. I am so happy this is done now. I have rearranged my living room and feel like I have a new home. Thanks. If needed I will definitely call you again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Hide a bed lazy boy couch and small washer removed.

CATEGORY hauling services

I'm so happy that we were able to help you at such a reasonable rate! Thank you [Member Name Removed]!

Removal of trash, construction debris, furniture, dead appliances, yard waste, wood, concrete, bricks, gravel, dirt, demolition of kitchens, bathrooms, concrete slabs, decks, fences & small outbuildings.

Check, PayPal