Lowe's

Angie's List since June 2005

N/A
Hex General Contactors

At Hex General Contractors customer satisfaction is our top priority. Serving the California area for over 10 years, our experience ensures any project we do matches your vision. If you are looking for the best General Contractor in town, give us a call today!

04/28/2017

I don't ever have a problem. Everybody is always pretty helpful. You can usually find somebody to ask questions. As far as the paint department, they have always helped me figure out the right paint and mix the colors.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I bought a gallon of paint for an interior painting job.

CATEGORY buying services,interior painters,home improvement stores

04/28/2017

They always have a variety and seem to be healthy plants. I have had good luck with them. For the most part, they are all doing well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I purchased plants from there.

CATEGORY buying services,greenhouses,home improvement stores

04/30/2014

I like that they are convenient; it is located close to my home. The employees are generally very helpful once we can find someone. Their price is pretty good.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I went to Lowe's to buy some plumbing supplies.

CATEGORY home improvement stores

03/19/2014

I notice the cycles take a lot longer. The installation was great. They were on-time, took our old units and the metal tray away. They were as nice as they could be. The sales process was also fine.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We purchased a Samsung front-load washer and dryer.

CATEGORY appliance repair

09/05/2013

I would not recommend them to anyone. I don't think they wanted to do a job on a manufactured home, but never said so.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I made an appointment with these to get an estimate on a repipe for my manufactured home. He spent a good 45 minutes here checking things over and said they were interested in doing the job. He left saying he would email me an estimate. They never sent an estimate. I called after a week and the woman who answered the phone said she would pass on my request for a return call or email. Still nothing. I contacted them two more times and never got a response. They wasted my time. If they didn't want the job they should have said so. Very unprofessional.

CATEGORY carpet installation

Tools, appliance, outdoor & indoor furniture, building supplies.