Fast Action Pest Control

Angie's List since June 2010

At Fast Action Pest Control we are a professional team dedicated to providing you with excellent customer service. Your satisfaction is important to us. We specialize in using IPM management....

Defender Termite and Pest Management

Hydrex Pest Control says they strive for satisfaction through great customer service. Linda McBride, owner/manager says "If our customers are happy with our service, they will tell their friends and family. Referrals are a great testimony and a great way to build a business & that is the way we have done business since 1990.” Our dependable staff of exterminators & inspectors & repair crew have over 25 years of experience! We strive to provide prompt and dependable pest control service at reasonable prices. We set our standards high so that patrons can feel assured they're in a healthy environment. All inspections, repairs and treatments are performed by Hydrex employees who are licensed, insured, bonded professionals. Additional email - hydrexpestcontrol@yahoo.com.

11/04/2018

Fast Action Pest Control is fantastic. They were polite, timely, easy to communicate with, and provided great service. They backed up their work and even returned to check when we had questions, This is an outstanding company.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We have had a pigeon problem and have been trying various approaches for several years.

CATEGORY pest control,roof cleaning

05/11/2018

Jacobi arrived on time, was very knowable and professional, while making sure I fully understood what he was doing. His prices were very reasonable with a low pressure sales approach. By contrast Terminix was just the opposite in every category. I would strongly advise everyone to stay away from Terminix. I would absolutely recommend him and have already done so to 2 people who I'm sure will be hi...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pest and Rodent Inspection and Exclusion Control

12/05/2016

Titus was very nice. He came out, climbed up in our attic, & looked around. he didn't find any signs of rodents in the attic. Whew!!! He walked around the perimeter of the house, pointed out places they could get in & how to close them up. He also told my husband that we needed some trees trimmed so the branches were at least 5 ft. from the house, which my husband was able to do. We signed up for ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had a mouse nest in the outside wall of our guest bathroom. We cleaned it out but still had lingering odors & we wanted to make sure there weren't any rodents in our attic.

02/28/2014

They are great. I am glad we went with them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used the pest control service of Fast Action Pest Control. I see them every two months.

02/09/2014

Once he didn't schedule until two weeks after service should have been done.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Only complaint is that the tech leaves a message the day before coming. More advance notice would be appreciated!

CATEGORY pest control

General pest control,wild life trapping, rodent proofing, pigeon proofing, and mosquito treatments.

American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa