CALIFORNIA SHADE

Founded 1996 • Angie's List since November 2005

licensed contractor selling and installing patio covers maintenance free Aluminum cedar embossed finish and seven powder coated colors to choose from.I am sole proprietor and keep my costs down and have fantastic pricing for my customers.we always have special promotions...

TC Awning Construction, Inc.

03/24/2015

Warren was prompt and professional. Gave me a very good price and it turned out even better than I imagined. His work crew was great and they even replaced my backyard patio fan free of charge. Would definitely recommend and use this company again!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed a solid patio cover with fan.

02/14/2015

Warren installed the patio cover 7 years ago. The cover developed a leak this year and he came out today and repaired the area. Warren has installed 3 patio covers for me in the last 18 years. He has done excellent work on every job and stands behind his work. I would not use anyone else. I highly recommend him to anyone.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repaired water leak where patio cover attaches to gutter.

03/20/2014

Very happy. Met Warren at the California Home Show at Cal Expo in January. He was very good, the price was about the same of the quotes I had been getting but I really liked his product. Very Happy!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Patio Cover - odd size

11/21/2013

The company was prompt, courteous, and efficient during the estimate, planning, and final execution of the project. Their price was the lowest of 3 estimates, some companies didn't even want to talk about repair, instead pushing for complete replacement at almost double the cost. My main concern was stopping the downpour of rain water where the awning meets the house eaves, plus large holes in old...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced aluminum panels, rain gutters, and flashing on 12' x 28' patio awning that was probably original with 22 year old home.

02/05/2013

See above.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installation of Covered Patio. This is the second time I used California Shade. Warren was on time for the estimate as well as the timeline of the project. The installer was great, came on time, left the yard neat the first day and totally cleaned up upon completion. He asked questions when there was a choice I needed to make, I would recommend them in a heartbeat.

CATEGORY awnings

build and install beautiful shade structures in open lattice form ,solid cover, and 3 " insulated solid cover

ask for details