Bell Pest Control

Founded 1978 • Angie's List since November 2005

B Rated | 32 Reviews

Our service is designed for our clients and for 35 years we have been helping our clients keep their homes safe from pest. We have a great deal of pride in how we perform services and the care our clients receive. Our service has a 110% money back Guaranteed!*...

Defender Termite and Pest Management

Hydrex Pest Control says they strive for satisfaction through great customer service. Linda McBride, owner/manager says "If our customers are happy with our service, they will tell their friends and family. Referrals are a great testimony and a great way to build a business & that is the way we have done business since 1990.” Our dependable staff of exterminators & inspectors & repair crew have over 25 years of experience! We strive to provide prompt and dependable pest control service at reasonable prices. We set our standards high so that patrons can feel assured they're in a healthy environment. All inspections, repairs and treatments are performed by Hydrex employees who are licensed, insured, bonded professionals. Additional email - hydrexpestcontrol@yahoo.com.

11/02/2016

I've been using Bell Pest Control for years and I always appreciate their reliability and responsiveness. Everyone is so polite and helpful. Steve Ede has been servicing my house for a while, and he made sure to come by early this week before I left for work to treat a problem inside. It's nice to have such great service from such nice people!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pest Control

05/24/2016

I called them concerning the charges to our account which included a late fee. During the course of the conversation, the person I talked to got into an argument with me and started to talk over me. I then asked to talk to her manager. She said her manager was not there, but later Crystal called me. During that conversation, she got heated with me and talked over me several times, lost her temper ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We used them every other month for pest control.

05/13/2015

If I was home, then I would ask them to do a certain area where I noted things.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Bell Pest Control. They came every other month, and sprayed for bugs and noted anything that needed to be done.

04/10/2015

I keep using them because they're local.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I use Bell Pest Control. They do both in and out.

06/30/2014

I pay $74 every other month. I have always been very happy with them. They have took care of the wasps problem.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I use Bell Pest Control. I have had them for 15 years. They did my rental property recently. I have a monthly contract with them.

Pest control.