AZEVEDO'S PEST CONTROL

Angie's List since November 2005

EcoGuard Pest Management

EcoGuard Pest Management offers a variety of pest control services to accommodate the needs of you and your family. From general pests such as black widows, ants, or any rodent, our trained staff is always available to assist you. Please bug us today, so they stop bugging you! Additional email - service@ecoguardpestmanagement.com.

07/06/2017

Great! While I had made progress on reducing the number of fleas, Azvedo's Pest Control finished them off! He sprayed the front and back yard, as well as inside with a treatment that killed adult fleas as well as any that hatched. (I also had my dog on Nexgard so that any fleas that bit him would die before laying eggs.)

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had a flea problem that I was unable to completely eradicate.

06/16/2014

We were having a bad problem with spiders and called a couple of pest control companies. Some were a little pushy with trying to get us to set up a monthly service with them and many quoted high prices for a one time service. Azevedos cost was very reasonable and they did exactly what we needed done. The person I spoke with on the phone to schedule was professional and very nice. And the technicia...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
One time general pest control spray.

07/03/2013

Didn't go well as they never called back.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I called Azevedo's Pest Control on Monday morning, July 1, 2013. I spoke with a gentleman who seemed kind of preoccupied but took my call. I stated that I wanted to start up a new service in Elk Grove. I asked him about what services he provided and he told me. I said that a good day to start was on Friday, July 5th, as I would be home so they could spray the interior as well as the exterior. He asked if he could call back (because he was preoccupied as I thought). I said yes and that he said that he had my number from the caller ID. As of today, July 3rd, he has never called back. I guess he didn't need the business, must be too busy for new clients.

06/07/2012

They were very professional and responsive when we called. They came out and evaluated what needed to be done, and were able to do the work at that time for a reasonable cost.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removal of Wasp nest in garage roof over-hang.

03/10/2011

I actually didn't even talk to them. They provided the service and left. I do know the owner, and he's a really friendly and talkative guy.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They performed a two-month pest control service.