A & B Auto

HAYES AUTO REPAIR

Auto body and service

11/27/2012

Great Service

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I always come in to A&B Auto for servicing my cars.  It is a miracle that both my cars, made in 1994 and 2000, are still running great today.  My friends are really awed by my technician and they always want to go to A&B Auto.  However, we live in the Palo Alto areas, same as my friends, and it is hard for them to go there because it takes more than an hour to drive there.  However, as I am very budget conscious and still driving the old cars, I have no other choices. Frank, the owner of A&B Auto, is always friendly and very honest.  He only perform the work that is necessary, and no more. In 2000, when I first arrived in the Bay area, the mechanics down in the gas station told me that I needed to replace the transmission system for my 1994 corolla, which cost $700.  My friend referred Frank to me and I checked with Frank and he told me that there was no need to replace the transmission, as it was still working, and I should wait until it broke down.  Now, it is year 2012, the transmission system is still working.  For any maintenance, I always go to Frank, and it averaged $300 and 1/2 times per year.  His great service makes my car still running tip top condition today.

CATEGORY auto repair

06/28/2010

Everything turned out well. I have been seeing him for 7 or 8 years now. He is very knowledgeable and honest.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He replaced the oxygen sensor and also did a couple of other things.

CATEGORY auto repair