Dry Down Inc

A 62 Reviews

Founded 1992 • Angie's List since January 2009

PO Box 673

El Segundo, CA 90245

Additional fax - (310) 675-9982....

water and smoke damage (51)mold removal (31)drywall repair (11)air duct cleaning (8)plumber (3)
C

04/22/2020

I would give this company a high score for response as they came to the house within a couple hours of our call. But not so high on protecting carpeting as they worked. They should have used a heavier plastic drop cloth as the one they used shredded as they worked resulting in spotted carpet & flooring. Also the house sub area had to be dried out with fans going 24-7. Unfortunately the first week ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Sewer line from the kitchen broke under our House spilling 45 gallons of sewage before we realized it.

CATEGORY plumbing, water damage restoration

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/10/2020

Please let us know what we can do to make you 100% satisfied we do work according to industry standards and want you to be 100% satisfied with our work.

02/14/2020

Dry Down's estimate was not the lowest I got, but I felt good about choosing them after they came to look at my job and provide an estimate. They were very professional and the transaction was smooth, communication was good throughout the project.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Mold Remediation Bathroom

CATEGORY mold removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/06/2020

04/03/2018

Lead Technician, Arnold L and his team from Dry Down were outstanding. They were here immediately once the plumber contacted them and finished their part of the process in less than two days. I highly recommend Arnold L and Dry Down to anyone needing this service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tearing out drywall, totally clearing and drying out bathroom

CATEGORY water damage restoration

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/30/2018

03/09/2018

The technician, Arnold came on time for the appointment and found that the toilet flange had if rusted away and that we had been leaking for a couple of years. The floor by the toilet had become saturated near the toilet and mold had developed under the linoleum. Arnold removed the linoleum in that area removed the mold and treated the floor boards and left dehumidifier with us for a few days to d...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Treat mold created by leaking toilet.

CATEGORY water damage restoration, mold removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/01/2018

10/05/2017

I got three estimates for three different companies. They were half the price of the other two companies. The others were over $5,000. They were just wonderful.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Mold remediation

CATEGORY mold removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/29/2017

08/07/2017

It went smooth and very professional. I am extremely happy with the work that was done. They even tested the mold for me. I highly recommend Dry Down.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had a leak inside my walls with mold throughout an entire wall in my daughters room. I needed it all cleaned out and fixed.

CATEGORY drywall, water damage restoration, mold removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/07/2017

08/04/2017

Dry Down showed up when they said they would and finished sooner than was expected. Thank you!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dry Down was awesome! Cleaned all the ducts at my house. $400.00 was by far the best price and couldn't be more pleased with their work.

CATEGORY air duct cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/01/2017

08/04/2017

I had a water pipe burst at the second floor of my residence. Dry Down was referred by a friend. They quickly came out after the pipe was fix and completely demoed the areas affected my the water. My furniture was packed and moved to storage. They performed mold testing to insure it was safe to start remodeling. The best part is Dry Down dealt with my insurance co and I had zero issue. They even r...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Demo and mold testing due to water damage.

CATEGORY water damage restoration, mold removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/21/2017

08/04/2017

Work crew did a good job and I was very pleased with the overall service. From the person I dealt with on the phone to the guys doing the actual work was great. I have refered them to two other people who thanked me for recommending them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Had water damage services done and had them clean the ducts too.

CATEGORY water damage restoration, air duct cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/10/2017

08/04/2017

It went well, I was surprised at how dirty my ducts were. Awesome service!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Had my heating and air conditioning ducts cleaned.

CATEGORY air duct cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/30/2017

Providing commercial/residential customers with free mold testing,water damage restoration and emergency, air purification, air scrubbing, complete sanitation of areas, complete structural drying, dehumidifying, mold remediation & water and sewage removal.

Asbestos abatement