Gove Landscape Construction

Founded 2011 • Angie's List since January 2016

B Rated | 2 Reviews

Gove Landscape Construction is a locally owned construction company that specializes in full service landscape and concrete design and installation. Our company is process driven in order to insure correct design of lawn, patios, outdoor barbecues, water features, patio covers and lighting as well as the proper layout of trees, plants and ground-cover. With over 14 years of experience Randy Gove is an expert in designing beautiful custom landscapes....

David Morris Concrete Construction

Quality Not Quantity, is our motto at David Morris Concrete. It doesn't matter how large or small the job might be. We take pride in our attention to the design and detail that is put into every job. Superior craftmanship, quality materials and excellent customer service equals satisfied customers. That is what David Morris Concrete has promised and has consistantly delivered to all of our customers since we opened over 45 years ago.

09/14/2017

Never made contact with me.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Never made contact with me.

CATEGORY landscaper

01/28/2016

Job went well. As with any project, unknowns popped up. My wife and I gave him a lot of extra work. The owner, Randy, was very fair and customer focused. I had no problem discussing these add-ons to the project and coming up with a fair price for the extra work. Randy is a very personable and seems to sincerely care about customer satisfaction. I look forward to working with him again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed three new trees, ground surface roots and trimmed four existing mature trees, removed small stump. Removed lawn in side yard and replaced with DG, connected landscaping drains to three downspouts, installed about 30 feet of drip irrigation. Installed custom-formed concrete boarders/mow strips. New side gate and hardware, re-attach about  8 feet of fence.

CATEGORY landscaper,hardscaping

Gove Landscape Construction provides landscape design and installation including concrete and stamp construction, outdoor kitchens and masonry, patio covers/decks and water features.