Collins Inspection Services

Founded 2000 • Angie's List since December 2011

Owner, Scott Collins is a California licensed general contractor and certified home inspector. We offer residential and commercial real estate inspection services including specialties such as new construction, pool inspections, 203Ks and energy audits (with rebate programs through SMUD and PG&E). The construction side of our business can provide you with a wide range of services from new home construction, additions, kitchen and bath remodels and energy upgrades through EUC and Ygreen programs....

N/A
Nighthawk Home Inspections

We do home inspections and environmental testing - mold, asbestos, air quality and many more. We can also inspect pools, spas, mobile homes and other structures. Our reports are very detailed / thorough yet written in plain language that is easy to read. We have an option for price estimates that includes some additional coverages. We are an owner and veteran operated small business.

C

10/03/2017

If you are buying a home definitely use this guy, if you are selling your home stay away from him. He was meticulous and very professional while performing his work. He failed to mention to us that since we were doing some painting he would have to ding us for what the painter was working on. We got dinged for missing faceplates on a light switches and plugs in one room that was being painted. He ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We were selling our house and decided to get a home inspection before we sold it so we could repair what was wrong with it.

08/12/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We used Collins for our home inspection as recommended by our realtor. He was punctual, affordable and thorough. We would definitely use him again.

02/19/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Home inspection and a follow-up inspection.

12/02/2013

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I thought Scott and his team did a great job. I had a lot of electrical work done by Scott. He brought in good painters and a tile man who put in radiant heat and tile in my bathroom. I thought his pricing was fair and I trusted him. Very important .

CATEGORY electrician

11/26/2013

He is great to deal with and his prices are reasonable. He is honest and very knowledgeable and he is great resource for us and our clients. He is very responsive to my calls and he always gets right back to me. Scheduling is very easy and he is able to come out to my home quickly as well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He is our home inspector and he also does minor repairs to full construction projects on the home as well. I have used him a few times now.

CATEGORY home inspection

We offer a wide range of home inspection services including; Buyer Pre-Purchase Inspections, Seller/ Agent Pre-Listing Inspections, Rental/ Lease Move In/ Move Out Inspections, Commercial Property Condition Assessments, Mold and Radon Inspection and Testing, Maintenance Reviews, Pool and Spa Inspections, Roof Inspections, New Home Pre-Occupancy Inspections (Let Us Do Your Walkthrough), Newer Home Pre-1 Year and Pre-10 Year Warranty Inspections. Energy Audits and Energy Improvement Contracting.

Pest Inspection