Benjamin Franklin Plumbing

Founded 2012 • Angie's List since September 2013

B Rated | 30 Reviews

Benjamin Franklin Plumbing provides on time high quality plumbing services at an affordable price. You will NEVER pay extra for emergency service. Contact us for all of your plumbing needs, from your leaky faucet to installing your new energy efficient tankless water heater today! If there's any delay it's you we pay! Benjamin Franklin Plumbing is the nation's first plumbing service company to promise perfect punctuality. Your time is valuable and we know it. That's why, "If there's any delay, it's you we pay." If we're late for your service appointment, you'll get paid $5 per minute. How can we promise such punctuality? It's because of our people, our culture, and our technology. Using the latest software, our customer service staff promptly schedules and routes your call. Then a skilled plumber arrives at your home driving a fully stocked truck. Benjamin Franklin Plumbing offers reliable, upfront pricing, by the job, not the hour. 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED, or we will redo it Free! We provide quality work with honest and reliable service. We specialize in a variety of plumbing services such as repiping, leak detection, bathroom remodeling and more! Our trucks carry enough inventory to fix 90% of repairs on the initial appointment, saving you money and time....

RLS

8  REVIEWS
RLS

We are a professional and dedicated company that specializes in all aspects of the construction landscape industry. We take pride and go above and beyond in all our projects from start to finish in order to assure our customers are happy & satisfied with final product. With a small but extremely experienced and hard working crew we can bring your landscape ideas visions to reality. We have all the proper equipment but most importantly we have the proper experience. We are Family Owned and Operated Business and ready to service you.

02/22/2017

When they came out, they said you need this, you need that. I don't like the bait and have you buy more. Scheduling and communication was okay. Took a few hours for the service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Plumbing work.

CATEGORY plumbing

11/18/2016

The requested service has not performed. Requested 3 dates but the service provider has never contacted me. I have to get another plumber to fix the problem.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Requested to perform work on 3 dates but got no any response from the service provider.

CATEGORY

03/30/2016

It was fine. It was probably more expensive than I thought it would be, but the guy was good. It ended up costing $400. I think I would look around a little bit. The problem with this is that there's the deal and then when the people come out, it ends up costing me a few hundred dollars more. I wish there was an option to check around and compare at the time. Once I lock myself into that, I am kin...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
There was a leak in the shower so I had Benjamin Franklin Plumbing fix the shower faucet cartridge.

CATEGORY plumbing

C

03/15/2016

It went from warm water to completely cold water and the quote to replace the stem was over $700 dollars.  I called in another plumber and had it repaired for less money even including the $300 I had already paid. I don't fault the vendor I fault Angie's List which has become a real rip off, advertising a bunch of corporate vendors who push upgrades to the deals they advertise instead of providing...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Blew out the pipes, checked shower stem, reseated shower stem

CATEGORY plumbing,water softeners,water delivery

03/07/2016

Came out and got my hot water heater repaired and flushed my other on demand hot water heater. Cost was $1000 ouch so much for $29 flush and system review.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
upsold me to other services at any rate the hot water is working and it only took most of the day and a $1000

CATEGORY plumbing,water heater repair

Benjamin Franklin Plumbing, the punctual plumber! We offer residential services including but not limited to water heater repair and installation, sewer repair and replacement, trenchless sewer repair, drain cleaning, fixing clogged drains, leak detection and repair, gas lines, repiping, slab leaks, tankless water heater repair and installation. At Benjamin Franklin Plumbing, customer satisfaction is our number one priority.