Sitko Services

A30 REVIEWS

Founded 2015 • Angie's List since April 2016

El Cajon, CA 92021

At Sitko Services, we pride ourselves on hiring experienced, professional plumbers who believe in our goal of 100% customer satisfaction. We provide our plumbers with weekly ongoing training to make sure their skills are sharp and up to date. All of our plumbers are uniformed, licensed, bonded, and insured. We want you to feel good about choosing our company....

plumber (29)water heater repair and installation (8)drain cleaning (5)water softener installation and repair (4)
D

02/13/2020

I called and spoke with their office and was told tech would contact me within 2 hours. No call back from the tech. I called the office again to follow-up, was put on hold while tech was contacted. Was told tech was not answering but a message was left. As water to the house was shut off, I contacted another provider, received a response within 5 minutes and had a tech scheduled out a little later...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Leak in perimeter hose bib waterline

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/02/2020

01/16/2019

Good, plumber spent a good 4 hours to make it work. Appreciated his determination.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Shower not working

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/16/2019

12/30/2018

Very well , he was very good explaining things to my satisfaction, and he obviously knew what he was talking about.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed to replace my water treatment system

CATEGORY plumbing, water softeners

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/30/2018

10/10/2018

They did great work, were on time, very clean and were a little a pricey, but I would recommend and use them, again. They were only at my home for a little over two hours and charged me $950.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Plumbing Service

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/06/2018

07/16/2018

I called Sitko and Lisa answered, even though it was after hours. She was very friendly and personable, and got me set up with an appointment in the near future. Brooks and Dustin showed up on time and were professional and friendly. They were able to reset my water softener, and were also able to give me some quotes on other work and showed me some other potential issues I should look at. There w...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
water softener adjustment

CATEGORY plumbing, water softeners

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/16/2018

D

07/05/2018

I was extremely busy the day of service and did not have time to get quotes and my water valve was leaking. I have never used Sitko before but saw they were local and had a small review list but rated well so I decided to give them a try. They were unable to come during the day but came by at 5pm to replace valve. The service tech only gave me a flat rate of $500 and I reluctantly agreed due to my...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
REplace water shut off valve for house

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/04/2018

06/30/2018

Great, fixed immediately, good price, professional service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
leaking toilet (Toto)

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/30/2018

01/15/2018

This review is a few months delayed, as I received Sitko's services in November 2017. Sitko did an excellent job with the plumbing work in my home. Brooks and Dustin initially came to my home, but Brooks ended up coming back a few more times. They were professional, punctual and efficient. Brooks in particular took the time to visit several different hardware stores each day to look for parts that...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bathroom sink placement, faucet installation, and other general plumbing adjustments.

CATEGORY plumbing, drain cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/15/2018

11/06/2017

Brooks was prompt and provided me with quality work every time at a very competitive rate.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have an old house so I call on Brooks a lot. So far he has been out to fix a shower valve, fix a broken water pipe under the house, and clear a clogged sewer main.

CATEGORY plumbing, drain cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/01/2017

10/26/2017

Brooks came to my house and fixed my toilet. He was clean, friendly and professional. The repair didn't take long. I am very happy with his work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
repair a toilet

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/26/2017

Plumbing service and repair including hot water heaters, tankless water heaters, sewer repipes, gas line installation. drain cleaning, main sewer line, faucet/disposal installs, water softeners, emergency service!

NA