All Seasons Windows and Patios

• Trade License Number
  • 1011149

314 S Johnson Ave

El Cajon, CA 92020

All Seasons Windows and Patios guarantees to create your unique living space just the way you want it - with design flexibility, expert workmanship and quality materials, we have what it takes to make your new living area exclusively for you and suitable to your needs. We have a full variety from all major manufacturers of Aluminum Patio Covers that look and feel like real wood without the disadvantages of wood like rotting, warping, peeling, burning or cracking. Aluminum construction keeps your patio looking new and elegant for years!...

window replacement (2)awning installation (2)door installation (2)lawn care (1)landscaping (1)solar panel installation (1)sunroom and patio (1)

09/17/2018

Friendly and skilled workers. Courteous- for example they used a rubber pad for metal equipment to avoid leaving marks or damage on existing concrete driveway. The finished work looks great!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replacement of section of driveway and addition of a walkway with a curb for a planter, all in brown dyed concrete

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/07/2018

Photo for All Seasons Windows and Patios - 314 S Johnson Ave, El Cajon, CA - 37403062

08/09/2018

IT COULDN'T HAVE BEEN BETTER. RYAN, PAUL, NATHAN, TYLER ARE EXCEPTIONAL EMPLOYEES. THEY ARE FRIENDLY, PERSONABLE, KNOWLEDGEABLE AND WORKED THEIR YOU KNOW WHAT OFF IN THE HEAT OF THE DAY AND IT WAS HOT. I SAT IN MY GARAGE AND WHATCHED THEM WORK AND THERE WAS NO LOST MOTION. THEY KNEW EXACTLY WHAT THEY WERE DOING AND HOW TO DO IT. I HAVE MY BACK YARD TO DO AND WHEN I'M READY I WILL DEFINITELY USE AL...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
INSTALLED ARTIFICIAL TURF

CATEGORY landscaper

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/31/2018

01/29/2018

We just recently moved to a new home and needed to shop around companies for shutters. I had a friend who referred me to All Seasons Windows and Patios. Spoke with the manager Larry and who also came to our house and gave us a free consultation. We went with All Seasons b/c they seemed like they definitely knew their products and they suited us best for the price and quality we were looking for. A...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Shutters and faux wood blinds.

CATEGORY replacement windows

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/18/2018

10/09/2017

Outstanding, the guys that came out were very professional and motivated about getting the job done correctly. I notice every little thing the guys did they would step back and take a look at what they have completed to make sure that every thing looked correctly which I appreciated very much. Outstanding crew that came out to my house.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had a patio cover installed.

CATEGORY awnings

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/14/2017

Photo for All Seasons Windows and Patios - 314 S Johnson Ave, El Cajon, CA - 36385972

09/12/2017

I spoke with All Seasons in January of this year to arrange for installation and payment. It took a total of seven months complete which I find as a reasonable amount of time to complete the entire project. Over all it went very well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
All Seasons installed a Life Room Patio Cover.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/12/2017

09/05/2017

Efficient and friendly from estimator to installer! Have already recommended to friends!!!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Two different patio structures were replaced.

06/12/2017

I called, they were friendly, upfront about pricing, answered my questions, made an appointment. I ended up cancelling because we changed our mind, but would consider them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Interested in retractable screen door. Website is well-made and informative.

CATEGORY doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/12/2017

04/10/2017

It went well. The installers did a very poor job of cleaning up after themselves; however, the company was very responsive and sent someone else over to do the clean up. We had an issue with a downspout, but that was solved amicably.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had a wooden patio cover replaced with Alumiwood.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/14/2016

02/21/2017

I'm really impressed with All Seasons. I found them by contacting Duralum, a manufacturer of aluminum patio covers; All Seasons is Duralum's factory distributor in San Diego. Within a couple of hours, I had an email from All Seasons offering to schedule an appointment with their sales representative. I had done my homework and knew which style of patio cover I wanted, so when the sales rep arrived...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Demolition and replacement of an old patio cover with a new patio cover.

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/01/2017

01/31/2017

It was very good. Top quality service on everything!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They removed and installed a new patio awning. They also installed a synthetic lawn.

CATEGORY lawn service

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/01/2017

We offer window and patio services.shutters,blinds,concrete ,sunrooms,and solar services with roofs.

American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, PayPal, Financing Available