Aardvark Ant & Pest Control Inc

Angie's List since October 2015

Aardvark Ant & Pest Control Inc...

Complete Control Pest Management

Family owned and locally operated, with 25 experience. Complete Control Pest Management believes in educating customers and doing business in an honest pet friendly manner without over-pricing simple issues. Our goal is to provide hands-on service in a quick, efficient and dependable manner. Gopher and Ground Squirrel Control.

12/23/2014

They performed the work promptly and completely. The work passed all inspections that were needed. They hauled away everything they needed to. The area was left fine. They could not have done anything differently.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They performed a termite inspection, termite tenting and repaired and replaced damaged wood on a seventy year old house prior to the sale of the house.

C

08/07/2014

On his recent visit he told me I didn’t have a pest problem when I know there are gophers because they’ve been digging up my plants and I have experience dealing with them because I used to trap them when I was younger. The gophers in my yard have been messing up all my plants and I called to tell him I had an emergency. I was told by the service man that I should find someone else and they seemed...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He came out to and inpected my yard for recently because I told him I had gophers. In the past he'd come out and spray insecticides.

06/18/2014

We have used them for years and are very happy with their services.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
preventative rodent control.  We also use them for ant and gopher control.

06/10/2014

They came on time and sprayed for ants.  We haven't seen any since.  Very pleased with the results.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
sprayed for ants

04/11/2014

They did a very good job and I have not had a reoccurrence of the problem again since they provided the service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Gopher control.

CATEGORY pest control

Bee Control & Removal Service,Bee Control & Removal Service,Pest Control Services

Ask for details.