Advance Solutions Co is family owned and operated business specializing in custom bathroom and kitchen remodeling projects. We have been in business for 15 years and have grown from two employees to over 30 employees. Advance Solutions Co. is licensed by the State of California under a General Contractor’s license (B). We are premier installers and craftsmen serving the upscale residential and commercial markets with convenient office locations in Calabasas, Los Angeles, Malibu, and Beverly Hills. Advance Solutions Co provides premier installation services for all types of tile, natural stone, brick work, marble, slate & granite. We specialize in upscale residential projects. In addition to our residential work we also complete a great deal of work in the commercial markets. Our depth of skill coupled with our depth of financial strength enables us to serve large commercial installations projects with confidence. Additional contact name: Eric Jones. Additional address: 2851 Bedford Lane. Chino Hills, CA. Ste. 150 ....

Zimax Inc.

5  REVIEWS
Zimax Inc.

ZIMAX RESTORATION is a family owned business with over 20 years of experience in the property restoration industry, Located in Manhattan Beach, we provide a premier 24/7 emergency services to the South Bay and Los Angeles areas. ZIMAX RESTORATION is a general contractor company fully insured and licensed ( Lic # B-867496 ) We specialized in water damage, fire damage, natural disasters, and mold remediation. Our 20 plus years of experience and personal handling of your water damage from the beginning to the end gives us the advantage over the industry of property restoration. Our emergency response team ( 1 Hr. ) are IICRC certified water restoration technicians and are equipped with the latest technology in the industry, our goal is to take the necessary steps to make sure your property is safe and free of hazards for you and your loved ones, WRT technicians will use their experience and modern equipment in drying out your property to prevent major water damages and mold growth in the future and will return your property back to its original condition in a timely matter. Approved by all major insurance companies for water damage repair, mold remediation, sewage damage cleanup, as well as many other water damages and cleaning services. Also doing business as Zimax Water & Fire Damage Restoration.

06/01/2016

Everything looks phenomenal- I am very satisfied. These guys are the best. When something minor arose, they came out immediately and fixed the situation.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They removed a tub, installed a beautiful shower, installed 2 new countertops, and placed ceramic tile in my floor. They also installed a new sink.

05/28/2016

Never was contacted by Vendor; deal appears to be a scam.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I purchased the $59 Angie's List Special to have the vendor provide plans and a quote for a bathroom remodel.  After 3 weeks of not being contacted by the vendor, I called.  Vendor stated he did not do work for the public and if I want a refund I need to go through Angie's List.

C

03/24/2016

It was not very good. They weren't exactly what we wanted, so we ended up not to using them and they didn't charge me. I really didn't use their service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They came over, but it wasn't what I wanted.

03/09/2016

I made an appointment to meet with Advance Solutions for a quote to remodel my master bathroom. The woman I spoke to on the phone was very friendly; however, no one showed up on the meeting day. After the contractor was half an hour late, I called, left a voicemail, and never heard back from them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Booked a meeting time to give a quote, but then never showed up or contacted me.

CATEGORY remodeling,bathroom & kitchen remodeling

02/14/2016

unable to secure date to complete job. A refund was provided. No issues

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
install door

Kitchen & Bathroom Remodeling. Mold Abatement