BENSON ROOFING

Angie's List since July 2010

Not Rated| 3 Reviews

11/22/2012

nearly 2 years later and NO LEAKS whatsoever. I'm SO impressed with them. Local Guys doing conscientious work with good tools and the right certifications and insurance.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Having an Auction house with a LOT of interior damage from previous LONG TERM water leakage in the Kitchen and Living room, the first thing at hand was to fix the roof RIGHT and stop the water flow. I called Sears Roofing, Home Depot Roofing and the local and very recommended Benson Roofing. First the Home Depot guy showed up and quoted two prices... one $5500 + roofing boards, angles this that... I could see easily and the guy confirmed $9000. Sears guy showed up and said forget it they couldn't touch the roof for under $15000! Benson showed up... George is a Very quiet guy, looks hard, adds things up and then, a day later presents me with an estimate for a 30 year roof, double nailed (twice the time) and with an asphalt tile roof FINAL estimate at $6750. (When the roof was done I wrote a check to Benson. Its a GREAT job and I'd use them anytime for any roof even up to a hundred miles away— They have this fantastic crane that gets the roofing to the workers in 1/3 the time! ) AAA+++ and they are contractors who are fully INSURED and BONDED and local and successful and to be TRUSTED. Thanks Benson! I'm DRY and so is my house in, like 40 years.

05/17/2012

The story is pretty much told so all I have left to say DONT CALL ANYONE ELSE! DO CALL GARY HE AND HIS GUYS ARE AWESOME

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
At the time I called Benson roofing I was living in Colorado planning on moving back to California. I had lived in Mount Shasta for 4-5 years before spending time in Colrado with hubbys family. My mom was hear in Mount Shasta and we were all afraid her roof would cave in on her with the snowy winter ahead of her. I called Gary Benson owner of Benson roofing and asked him to please please help me take care of my mom He got a quote to my mom to email to me. I called him and told him I would get a certified check maildvfedvex to him just promise to take good care of my mom, He promised he would and he did. Before he got my check he had a whole team of guys there and got her roof done in one day on a double wide mobile home ahead of just barely a huge storm . She has called him back over a few things that turned out to be not roof related and he fixed them all anyway. How much better can his promise to me of taking care of my mom be! A few years later when I was back to California our mobile home we bought needed a few things done and I needed to have them done separately because of finances. He came did them all at once and pay when I could! CUSTOMER SERVICES DOESNT GET ANY BETTER THEN THAT!

08/17/2011

did a great job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They can out and cut a stove pipe into a metal roof at my home.