Sierra Roofing & Solar

• Trade License Expiration
  • 20160425

6955 Sierra Ct #102

Dublin, CA 94568

As innovators and leaders in modern roofing and solar techniques, we can assure our past and future customers that our 100% Satisfaction, Leak-Free Guarantee stands strong. From your initial consultation with our Roofing and Solar Specialists, to the high quality work performed by our expert Technicians, you will enjoy the professionalism of Sierra Roofing and Solar....

roofing (38)gutter installation (9)gutter cleaning (6)roof cleaning (3)solar panel installation (3)

12/03/2019

Sierra Roof rep arrived on time. Told him what I thought was going on. He was on roof immediately and identified what caused leak. Fortunately it was a minor leak and repaired without requiring a return trip.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair roof vent

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/03/2019

10/07/2019

Gave a detailed description of what is most likely the cause of popping, cracking noises coming from a new roof. Very informative and helpful.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Consult on roof noises

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/04/2019

06/12/2018

Showed up in time and did a thorough check.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof Estimate

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/12/2018

04/23/2018

Great service response and completion of all the little projects that needed to be fixed on our roof.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Small roof repairs

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/09/2018

04/17/2018

Great! Only wish they would have been willing to remove the moss too as part of their service. Everything else was perfect.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof repair.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/17/2018

02/21/2018

Went great, They discovered they did not need to remove stucco. Also he gave me some useful info on roofs and gutters that I didn't know about.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A leak showed in a kitchen corner - quite small just wanted to make sure it didn't get bigger

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/21/2018

06/12/2017

There were so many people getting their roofs replaced at that time because of the drought and then the rain so it took us a little while to finally get an appointment. Although they didn’t mislead us, they told us well ahead of time.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They replaced the entire roof.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/03/2017

03/29/2017

They said I would get an estimate at the end of the week and I haven't heard from them. It took them a while to get out to me to begin with, but it was raining.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They came out for an estimate 3 weeks ago and I haven't heard from them since.

C

10/31/2016

Sierra reported being too busy for my job at that time

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair gable fascia boards

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/26/2016

04/09/2015

I found this company via Angie's list and called for an estimate. My call  was answered by a very polite individual who took care of me in 5 minutes.  She took the address  and a date was set for an estimate for a new roof.  They inspected the property on the promised day and send an estimate and contract by email. The contract was clear and precise.  We have not decided what to do at this time, b...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof replacement

CATEGORY roofing,solar panels

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/07/2015

Residential & Commercial Roof replacements, repairs, and inspections. Residential & Commercial PV Solar System design and installations. Residential & Commercial Gutter replacements, repairs, and cleanings. Blown-in attic insulation. Skylight and Sun Tunnel Installations.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available