AMERICAN DREAM HANDYMAN

Founded 2002 • Angie's List since May 2005

I am a small licensed, bonded and insured general contracting company with a focus on residential remoleling and home maintenance....

08/04/2018

The work was done efficiently and in a timely way.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Door adjustment

02/14/2017

The service was great, and I felt very comfortable having this company in my home. The price felt a little high for this small job, but the professionalism and confidence of having them in my home helped balance that out.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We needed a ceiling light fixture installed.

03/03/2015

It went very well. I'm very pleased with their services. They left the area clean. The owner is great about following up after the work is done. Everything I asked them to do they completed. They are very knowledgeable.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did a small scale renovation on some of my rental properties.

CATEGORY electrician, handyman service, remodeling

09/08/2014

Contacted the service provider via email given. I sent them pics and contact info . . I never received any response at all?

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
n/a

11/16/2013

Jay is a professional. He is courteous and hard working and his work is of good quality. He showed up on time and was very flexible and did what was requested of him with a great attitude. I would recommend him unreservedly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fixed a number of things around the house (kitchen, electrical, installing shelves,etc.)

CATEGORY handyman service

I offer General home mainetance and remodeling service. My focus is in bathroom remodeling, general home maintenance such as electrical installations and repair, bathroom and kitchen plumbing installations and repair, laminate and tile flooring, door installation and repair, interior and exterior painting.

Similar businesses in your area...