All In One Home Services

Founded 1998 • Angie's List since August 2011

Serving the East Bay since 1998, over 25,000 homeowners have chosen our company for a wide variety of home improvements; from a small project like painting a room or adding a light to a larger one such as a complete bathroom remodel. We are licensed and insured. In you want fast, reliable, clean and courteous professionals call us!...

Gladiator Rooter and Plumbing

Gladiator Rooter and Plumbing is family owned and operated and has been servicing Alameda and Contra Costa County since 1985. Gladiator offers a 100% guarantee on our work. "Customer satisfaction is our motto" AKA “The Gladiator Shield”! Gladiator Rooter and Plumbing is experienced and equipped to handle any and all plumbing and gas related needs. Gladiator Rooter & Plumbing uses only the latest technology, equipment and solutions. Your one stop for all your sewer and plumbing solutions. Emergency Service 24 hrs. a day / 7 days a week. At no extra charge.

11/10/2015

06/12/2015

06/03/2015

Prompt service. Very punctual. Knowledgeable. A tad expensive. Good quality work. Recommended.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fixed the bed. Fixed the recliner chair.

04/18/2013

They have been really helpful. They are also very close by. I needed help with several small projects around my apartment. He has assembled several things for me. I wish I would have known about him years ago. I would absolutely recommend him to anyone.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Various projects around the house.

CATEGORY furniture repair

02/28/2013

Dave came on Wednesday and went over all of the items on the list and wrote up an estimate. His price was double what other handymen quoted, but the others either quit without finishing or didn't show up at all. So I figured it is better to pay more and at least get everything done. Dave was willing to do the job on Wednesday, but I had to go out so he offered to come back the next day. He came a ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I emailed a list of tasks to Lamar and he gave the list to Dave who completed all of the tasks on my list. 1. Install grab bar at height appropriate for me, to get in and out of tub in hall bathroom. - Done 2. Repair back door in garage. Done 3. Finish painting window sill in master bedroom. Done 4. Fix dry rot in master bedroom closet. Done 5. Fasten down wooden rail for top drawer of pine dresser to support the drawer. Done 6. Install threshold (supplied) at entrance to master bedroom. Done 7. Fix dry rot in office window sill. About 3" on the corner office window sill is rotting. Done

CATEGORY handyman service

Carpentry. Painting. Drywall. Electrical. Plumbing. Tile.

Gas lines. Roofing. Landscaping, sprinkler systems. Drain & gutter cleaning. Concrete & masonry. Additions.

Check, Visa, MasterCard