Kaiser Permanente

Angie's List since May 2009

iHealthBrokers

431  REVIEWS
iHealthBrokers

Call (888) 864-8940. We are a no-cost service working with over 200 insurance companies in all 50 states. 8-time Super Service Award winners. Our policyholders get free claims support for life! We work for you, not the insurance companies. Our services are free and you pay the same no matter where you shop!

Award 2019

10/28/2015

I've been with Kaiser for 47 years. At the time, I had a bunch of kids and they were the closest 24-hour emergency service. They're all grown now. So, we use them for our grand kids.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I was last there to see my primary physician.

07/09/2015

I have been using them for 47 years. All of my kids are born in Kaiser. I love them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used the services of Kaiser Permanente for home health care.

04/01/2015

I am a member of Kaiser Permanente and so all of my health care needs are provided through them. I have used Kaiser's practice for 40 years. For Kaiser, everything is in-house, any kind of tests or x-rays or consulting with other doctors, other specialties, everything is very simply done. You don't have to go out. The system is built very well for a change. I see several different doctors but they...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The last I used their facility was last week.

12/20/2014

I have been using them for 15 years. The facility is excellent and the doctors are excellent.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I am with Kaiser Permanente.

CATEGORY internist

10/11/2014

They have really taken good care of my husband.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We use Kaiser Permanente.

CATEGORY health insurance providers

Health insurance provider & family medicine.