Kaiser Permanente

Angie's List since September 2005

B Rated | 18 Reviews

Blue Lion Medicare

Call (888) 858-1408. Blue Lion Medicare work with over 200 plans and specializes in savings seniors money on their Medicare coverage!

11/10/2015

I keep coming back there because of my insurance.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I use Kaiser. I went for my GI doctor, primary physician, physical therapy, infectious disease doctor, cancer research doctor and for mental health.

CATEGORY gastroenterology,oncology,physical therapist,family doctor,infectious disease doctor

07/25/2013

I like the care I get at Kaiser Permanente and the preventive maintenance. Their price, coverage, and communication are excellent.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I go to Kaiser Permanente every six months for a checkup.

CATEGORY family doctor

06/19/2013

We like it and we get good service and the ER was pretty good. The staff was good. Sometimes the wait with my Ob/Gyn is long.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We use Kaiser Permanente.

CATEGORY hospitals

05/18/2013

I'm sorry I didn't switch sooner! I was referred to them from a friend and it is less expensive and the service is just wonderful! You get your test results the same with them and if you're sick you get to see a doctor the same day. All the services are in the same spot, the pharmacy is incredibly organized. If you don't like your doctor you can change until you find one you do like! I absolutely ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I switched to them as my HMO insurance provider.

CATEGORY health insurance providers

04/11/2013

Their office environment is good. They are punctual. Their office staff, they are good.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My wife and me use Kaiser Permanente. I like them because they give you feedback, in other words if you are a little older like me, I am in pretty good health, but your primary care physician might say things like "we have not taken this kind of a test in a long time, why do not you make an appointment and come in." They will actually initiate, in a good way, a request for you to come in to have may be your blood pressure check, weight check or suggest that you have some tests be taken. Whereas, if you just leave it to yourself you may not do it.

CATEGORY hospitals